Author Topic: trigger for imported horses  (Read 3763 times)

Tags:
  • All members
trigger for imported horses
« on: 29 Oct 2012, 22:11 »
Hi i will be importing horses into mf. What i cant do is set up a trigger to trade on the imported horses. I could be backing 8 selections and laying on 10 selections on any given day so i will need 2 triggers 1 for back and 1 for lays which will be at bfsp for both. This is where i get lost. For example xx  mins before off if selection was 9.2 and came into 8.4 i would like to back it and offset by x amount of ticks also if the horse drifted from 8.4 to 9.2 i would like to lay and offset by x amount of ticks. I would like to put a stop loss in also. Do i need 2 triggers 1 for backing steamers and 1 for laying drifters or can 1 trigger do both. I am not looking  a trigger made for me i would like the nuts and bolts and try my self. Some things i can understand ok and others its seems easier to fly a plane. Thanks for reading this and hope someone can guide me along the right tracks. Regards andrew

• Nerd
  • Élite
  • I think I could be on to something here!
Re: trigger for imported horses
« Reply #1 on: 30 Oct 2012, 07:16 »
Please have a look here.

http://marketfeeder.co.uk/solutions/bet-price-change/

The below one especially will get you going in the right direction.

Laying on horses below 10.0, whose price has got higher over the last 10 mins, in races with more than 9 runners
Fortune favors the brave!

• All members
Re: trigger for imported horses
« Reply #2 on: 30 Oct 2012, 12:32 »
Hi 1oser thanks for the reply i have both triggers you suggested and have changed one to what i think is better suited to me could you or someone else have a look and check if what i have in conditions are what i think they are.  I will write what i think i have done in conditions. Selections back price is less than 8.5 10 minutes before off And selections price has fallen by 4 ticks over the last 5 minutes And bet will be placed after 3 minutes if conditions have been met. And in 2nd trigger green up before off if not already green. Thanks for reading and any help will be welcome. Regards Andrew

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE