Author Topic: Triggers im play  (Read 3643 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Triggers im play
« on: 01 May 2015, 17:42 »
I am new to marketfeeder pro and I am unsure if the software will do what I need it to do. What I am looking to do is lay a favourite pre race and then if in play it looks like winning lets say at odds of 1.4 then trigger a bet to back so the win will cover my loss on the horse. Is this possible?

• All members
Re: Triggers im play
« Reply #1 on: 01 May 2015, 19:49 »
Hi and welcome
Yes that is certainly possible. The "Spread Loss" trigger action will place a bet to eliminate the loss on the selection, or the "Distribute Loss" trigger action will "red-up".

The trigger would look something like this:
Action: spread loss
Selections: all matching selections
Conditions:
selections lay matched is greater than 0
and selections back price is equal or less than 1.40

Here is the extract from the manual describing spread loss:
"Behaviour
Places one back bet on each qualifying selection so as to eliminate the loss on that selection completely. The amount of each bet is calculated depending on the existing matched bets.
If a market supports bet persistence, unmatched bets will be flagged according to the Action at In-Play parameter."

you can download a pdf manual free here:
http://marketfeederpro.com/buy/marketfeeder.help.pdf
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 01 May 2015, 20:29 »
I am not sure after reading the manual if I would be able to do what I need to do. Let say I lay a horse before the off @ 2.5. Then as soon as that is matched would I be able to set up a trigger only for in play if the odds reached 1.5 in play. Also would I be able to do this on multiple races or can you only do one trigger at a time. I basically looking to do a set and forget trades where I lay all horse under 3.0 in the morning and then set triggers at 1.5 on them all could I do this or is it only one race at a time?

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 01 May 2015, 20:33 »
Hi rosalind724,

The answer to your questions is YES, you can do all of that. Triggers are designed to automate your betting, so "set and forget" is exactly what they are for.

Triggers are programmed once, but they will fire in every race that meets the conditions.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE