Author Topic: triggers  (Read 4628 times)

Tags:
  • All members
triggers
« on: 27 Oct 2012, 21:22 »
Hi can someone help with triggers. How do i get 2 or more triggers to work at the same time for example if i want to use  lay_drifters_handicap and lay_dutch_below_2. Every time i open a trigger i seem to close the previous one i had opened hope this makes sense to someone out there. Regards Andrew

• All members
Re: triggers
« Reply #1 on: 28 Oct 2012, 07:30 »
Hi
The best way is to run a second instance of MarketFeeder with a new profile for your second trigger. You should take into account the total requests per second in the connection monitor for each instance that is running so that you do not become liable for the Data Requests Charge.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
« Reply #2 on: 28 Oct 2012, 10:41 »
hi yorkiemac08
open your first trigger.
press COPY next to add trigger.
now open your second trigger.
press PASTE TRIGGER  next to toggle triggers.
you should now have both triggers.
SAVE AS (your new save name for the 2 triggers).
now close the trigger editor.
now press open triggers.
you should open the triggers located in the mfp trigger file, so select the new trigger and away you go.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 28 Oct 2012, 11:59 »
Thanks guys for the reply. I tried mcbee`s option 1st and it done what i required so i never tried mark`s option but it is good to have that option for again. Another question for a lot further down the line how many times can i repeat this process. Thanks in advance Andrew

• Élite
« Reply #4 on: 28 Oct 2012, 17:49 »
hi
as many times that you want.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 28 Oct 2012, 19:26 »
Thanks mcbee

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE