Author Topic: two differents strategies but only one win/lose history  (Read 8770 times)

Tags:
  • All members
hi friends.
im from spain. sorry my english not good, so i hope you can understand my question.

I think there is not a solution to my problem but i need to confirm it.

I have two different strategies, so two differents set of triggers to develope each one. I use two computers with a copy of marketfeeder pro in each one.
one with an strategie and the other with the other one. Logicaly with the same betfair  account.

The problem is that in both strategies i need to use win/lose history (last_won, wins, and others triggers variables) in the conditions of the triggers. And i need that works separated. But this is not possible i think, because there are only one win/lose history in the system, that come from my betfair statement.
Does anybody know if is it possible work with two differents strategies of bets and the winlose parameters of each one can be separated?

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
Re: two differents strategies but only one win/lose history
« Reply #1 on: 22 Mar 2011, 14:28 »
Unfortunately it's impossible to determine which bet was placed by which trigger because it may be split, matched at another price/amount, etc.
You can run different strategies on one account for different sports using the sports prefixes: hr_ (horse racing), sc_ (soccer), etc.
To run different strategies on the same market you need a separate account with the separate statement (unfortunately you need an additional MF pro license as well).
Note, if one of the 2 strategies run in test mode it could be done with one account.
Proud to be 🇺🇦
I'm happy to help Monday - Friday, 08:00-18:00 GMT
Буду рад помочь с понедельника по пятницу, 08:00-18:00 GMT

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE