Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 10 Dec 2018
  • Here I will post links to our Feature Highlights -- a weekly selection of Q&A that will help you master MarketFeeder Pro and online betting in general.

The existing posts are listed below:

12/11/2018

19/11/2018

26/11/2018

03/12/2018

10/12/2018
  • #2 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 17 Dec 2018
  • 17/12/2018

Betting on the previous winner; condition for the minimum distance in price between the first 2 favs; placing delayed bets; same-level conditions.
  • #3 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 07 Jan 2019
  • After a short break for the holidays, we're resuming our Weekly Highlights!

Removing Martingale from triggers; find a selection with an increased volume; importing several values for each selection from a text file, etc.

07/01/2019
  • #4 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 22 Jan 2019
  • How to check the name of the jockey or trainer;
    how to run a trigger up until a certain date;
    check if you have any open bets in your account;
    how to check if a goal has been scored after a certain minute of the match;
    how to check if there is enough offer for your bet.

22/01/2019
  • #5 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 29 Jan 2019
  • 1. How to Dutch on two selections: the second favourite and the lowest priced horse with odds over 20?

2. When I’m trying to place back Dutching bets using a trigger, I get the following error message in the log:

3. How to find out how many ticks fit between two prices?

4. If I want to sell my own triggers and/or teach other people how to program triggers, do I need to pay WellDone Creative Software commission?

5. How would I automatically match my unmatched bets if they stay in the market for longer than 1 second?

28/01/2019
  • #6 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 04 Feb 2019
  • What does the Jockey's Claim mean; 
    betting in Place market based on the number of qualifying horses in the Win; 
    the difference between the selection Rank and Index; 
    how to email the details of the current favourite

04/02/2019
  • #7 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 11 Feb 2019
  • 1. How to set the minimum difference between the price of the first and second favourite in a trigger condition?

2. What is the minimum allowed bet size on BetFair?

3. How to incorporate a stop-loss/stop-profit plan in my triggers?

4. Can I use a different settings profile with the same BetFair account?

5. I am using a Market Locator search template that I downloaded from your website. How do I know how often it searches for markets?

11/02/2019
  • #8 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 15 Mar 2019
  • 1. How to find out if all markets of a football match have been settled (especially in situations when some of them are already settled and some are still suspended)

2. What is the difference between “Trigger’s number of runs per market” and “Trigger’s number of runs per selection” in trigger conditions?

3. After I adjust some settings (e.g. change the default refresh rate or edit the default bet size), nothing changes in my markets. What do I do?

4. How to check the number of selections that satisfied the trigger conditions?

5. How to run two trigger systems simultaneously?

Weekly Highlight 15/03/2019
  • #9 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 24 May 2019
  • 1. How to get the number of remaining idle markets in My Markets?

2. How to pick a set number of selections that fit the given conditions?

3. How to set an interval of N markets/minutes between the executions of a trigger?

4. How to make my bets matched at the closest available price when placing them using a trigger?

5. I bet in several Over/Under football markets per match, and I use Market Locator to search for markets with sufficient volume of bets. Some of the target markets may not be included due to low volume. How do I make sure that the triggers do not bet in such events where some of the markets are missing?

23/05/2019
  • #10 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 04 Jun 2019
  • 1. My trigger is set to green up the favourite after 15 seconds since the off. However, sometimes I get this picture, i.e. the selections have unequal P/L. What could be the matter?

2. Can I monitor the potential profit from a trade-out on several markets and green up as soon as this total profit is greater than X? For example, green up in both Match Odds and Correct Score as soon as their cumulative “what if” P/L is greater than 5?

3. Can I automatically delete markets that have not met my conditions and never generated any bets?

4. Can I tell the trigger NOT to lay in Match Odds against the Draw if 0 – 0 in Correct Score has a price below 10.0?

04/06/2019.
  • #11 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 13 Jun 2019
  • 1. What is the closest possible alternative for SP in markets where SP is not supported?

2. What is the difference between the runner_number and matching_number variables?

3. How do I add only Handicap (Chase, Hurdles etc.) horse races and delete all others from My Markets?

4. How can I match any unmatched bets before the start of an event?

5. Sometimes variables can be empty, i.e. they are not equal to 0, just blank, as in the case of imported_1 – a variable for an optional value imported from a text file. How do I work around these empty spaces in a trigger expression, for example if I want to use a default value if the variable is empty?

Weekly Highlight 13/06/2019.
  • #12 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 22 Jun 2019
  • 1. My MF Pro goes through a spike of CPU usage every couple of seconds. What could be causing it?

2. Can Dutching stakes be expressed through a single stake with the equivalent size and price?

3. Is there a way to only have one bet at a time and wait for previous bets to be settled?

4. Looking at the graph, we see a grey line that should be the trendline of some kind. What is the numerical representation of this trendline?

5. Is it possible to slow down the refresh of a suspended market, for example with a Greyhound race that has already begun?

Weekly Highlight: 22/06/2019
  • #13 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 04 Jul 2019
  • 1. What is the formula for the volume of money traded at a certain price?

2. I want to back on a set of football selections to an equal profit (Dutching). How do I know if the Dutching is possible, i.e. will not lead to a loss?

3. In Market Locator, how do I search for markets from my own list (e.g. in a text file)?

4. I want to bet on the favourite, but only if the fourth favourite’s price is >= 10. How do I specify this in a condition?

5. If I include a runner multiple times in an import file, is it possible for the bot to place bets as many times as the selection appears?

Weekly Highlight: 04/07/2019
  • #14 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 12 Sep 2019
  • 1. How do I check the price of the favourite team in Match Odds (football) if I want to bet in Over/Under 0.5 goals?

2. How to execute a trigger once a day at a pre-set time?

3. How do I alternate between backing and laying in two triggers? E.g. if I backed in one market, I want to lay in the next, and then again back, and so on.

4. How do I code handicap values in triggers for Asian Handicap, such as +0&0.5, -1.5&2.0?

5. How do I get the total potential profit or loss from closing all bets across all refreshing markets?

6. I want to bet on every selection in every market in my list once an hour. This generates hundreds of bets to be placed simultaneously, which causes MF Pro to freeze. What can I do?

Weekly Highlight: 12/09/2019
  • #15 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 03 Oct 2019
  • 1. How to check if a red card was given in a football match using a trigger?

2. How can I place a manual one-click bet with a fixed liability rather than fixed size?

3. How to back on a selection in the Place market if its chance in the Win market is three times higher than the chance of the 4th favourite?

4. How do I prevent the triggers from betting during a temporary surge/fall in prices?

5. How to separate two triggers in time, so that at least 5 seconds pass between them?

Weekly Highlight 03/10/2019.
Pages:
Actions