Author Topic: Where Is The English Language Website, Please ?  (Read 7286 times)

Tags:
  • All members
I tried to access the MFP website tonight but the only versions I could find were either in Portuguese or Russian.  I wanted to download trigger examples. The sites offer the use of Google translator but the translation is very poor.

Would somebody please tell me the correct address ?

Thank you.

• Élite
Re: Where Is The English Language Website, Please ?
« Reply #1 on: 19 Jan 2014, 09:04 »
hi nigelbleddfa1
thanks for informing us, my normal link has failed, so they must have updated or are updateing the web page.
i have sent an email to oxa.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
« Reply #2 on: 19 Jan 2014, 09:08 »
hi
here is the link to the triggers in english.
http://marketfeeder.co.uk/solutions/

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 19 Jan 2014, 09:54 »
Hi
Here is a description of what I have experienced:
For the last week, the delays in accessing the website or clicking on any link can be anything from instant to 20 seconds.

Since Thursday 16th using this url: http://marketfeederpro.com/ sometimes the website is not available, other times it brings up the Russian site, or Portuguese, and sometimes the English site.

If you link to the website from Google, and use the links as shown on Google. e.g. the one mcbee shows above, or for the forum http://community.welldonesoft.com/ then it works OK every time.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 19 Jan 2014, 12:00 »
Thank you, Gentlemen ! The way the sites are may dissuade people from purchasing/trialling MFP and it might be worthwhile rationalise the different sites.

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: 19 Jan 2014, 12:17 »
Sorry for that.
We are reorganizing/moving our websites/services and some of them could be unaccessible for a short time from some locations.
Please the support let know if your subscription should be prolonged due to this reason.
Proud to be 🇺🇦
I'm happy to help Monday - Friday, 08:00-18:00 GMT
Буду рад помочь с понедельника по пятницу, 08:00-18:00 GMT

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 19 Jan 2014, 18:38 »
hi
here is the link to the triggers in english.
http://marketfeeder.co.uk/solutions/

mcbee

It's reverted to Russian and I am way too old to learn another language  :'( :'(

:)

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
« Reply #7 on: 19 Jan 2014, 19:59 »
Does it work that way still?
Proud to be 🇺🇦

• All members
« Reply #8 on: 19 Jan 2014, 23:14 »
Is it work that way still?
Hi
5mins before this post, I got the Russian site, 45mins earlier no site. Also, the forum times out sometimes when replying to PMs and asks to resubmit the message.

It is strange, because sometimes the response from the website and the forum is instant, other times extremely slow, and other times an instant "internet explorer cannot display the webpage".
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
« Reply #9 on: 20 Jan 2014, 06:59 »
hi
just tried the nornal link to   http://marketfeeder.co.uk/   and got this again.
This webpage has a redirect loop

mcbee

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
« Reply #10 on: 20 Jan 2014, 07:21 »
The community site is on the old location and could be slow (that's why we are moving our sites).
But the language problem comes from the new location. Made some changes, could you please try to load the page again? From our side (as usual ;( ) everything is fine.

Thank you for your help.
Proud to be 🇺🇦

• All members
« Reply #11 on: 20 Jan 2014, 08:01 »
Hi
English website received in UK (and fast) at time of this post. Will post again if there is a problem, but otherwise assume it's OK.

• Élite
« Reply #12 on: 20 Jan 2014, 10:02 »
hi
just tried   http://marketfeeder.co.uk/   again and      This webpage has a redirect loop

mcbee

• Élite
« Reply #13 on: 20 Jan 2014, 10:08 »
hi
tried muliple times again and all works fast and ok

mcbee

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
« Reply #14 on: 20 Jan 2014, 10:38 »
Thanks!
Proud to be 🇺🇦

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE