Author Topic: yesterday 15:00 15:05 and 15;15 CORK...... BETFAIR Class action !  (Read 3577 times)

Tags:
  • Élite
  • head always buried in stats
Anyone trading in play yesterday should have noticed some serious issues with the three races above.
The first two never turned in play and all races were voided after the off time. the last one AT CORK was not suspended before turning into play when the API was still intermittent.

Although the race (as per my screen shots) was green when the market turned in play 

My VPS bot saw a massive profit on one horse which it tried to correct in play. sadly this was in error and resulted in the horse winning costing me nearly £400
across three separate platforms.  ::)

I already found three individuals who had the same problem as me But needless to say Betfair are less than sympathetic. This despite voiding all "in play" bets in the previous two races.

I would be interested to hear from anyone else with a similar in play problem or interest in this last race to pursue a claim through IBAS.
This time next year, we will all be paying Betfair premium charge commission rates!

• All members
But needless to say Betfair are less than sympathetic.

This is very true. As big as a company they are, they really don't care about their loyal users.
We only live once.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE