Author Topic: [TR] gatilho lay trap  (Read 2333 times)

• All members
[TR] gatilho lay trap
« on: 22 Jul 2018, 15:58 »

·         Bom dia ...

·         Eu peço ajuda no desenvolvimento de um gatilho ... Este gatilho é ir para uma certa armadilha.

·         EX: LAY À TRAP 1!

·         Constantes:

·         Min_odds - preço mínimo de lançamento

·         Max_odds - preço máximo estabelecido

·         Min_runners - Número mínimo de corredores

·         Init_liab - Tamanho da responsabilidade (% do banco atual)

·        Target_loss - perda máxima (% do banco) após a qual os acionadores param de apostar

·      Ttarget_profit - Lucro máximo (% do banco) após o qual os acionadores param de apostar

·   Cycicle_length - Número de etapas no ciclo de recuperação

·         Max_bets - Número máximo de mercados com apostas simultâneas

·         Min_price_dif - Diferença de preço mínimo entre o primeiro fav. e o galgo para colocar em = 2

• Élite
Re: gatilho lay trap
« Reply #1 on: 23 Jul 2018, 07:29 »
Hi
Here is your trigger,in the constants you can set.
Maximum liability
Number of steps in the recovery cycle
Initial bet liability% of bank  
Selection trap number
Minimum lay price
Maximum lay price
Minimum number of runners
Target loss
Target profit    
Maximum number of open bets
Minimum price difference between 1st fav and selection

Please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
Re: [TR] gatilho lay trap
« Reply #2 on: 01 Oct 2018, 17:42 »
Hi mcbee,
how can I use  this trigger in real money?
Should I change something here? (((IF(test_mode=1,test_balance,balance)*(init_liab/100)))/(lay_price-1)) + (currentloss/steps)/(1-commission)

I've tried with "test_mode=0.." but it doesn't work, the trigger never works if test mode off.
Thx
Luigino

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 02 Oct 2018, 08:52 »
Hi mcbee, how can I use this trigger in real money? Should I change something here? (((IF(test_mode=1,test_balance,balance)*(init_liab/100)))/(lay_price-1)) + (currentloss/steps)/(1-commission) I've tried with "test_mode=0.." but it doesn't work, the trigger never works if test mode off. Thx Luigino

Hello!

For the triggers to work in real mode, you don't need to change anything. Just make sure that:

1. You have enough money in your real account.
2. If you are making bets below the minimum, that you have turned on "Allow small bets" in "Betting Options".
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 02 Oct 2018, 12:02 »
Hi Oxa,
thank you for your reply!
In the meantime i've read a little better trigger's conditions and genaral variabiles meaning in the help file, so i understood that i only have to change from Test Mode ON/OFF.
I'm sorry for the foolish question ::)

Now I have a problem with small bets... i need to "test" with real money since Betfair Delayed my account because of my test mode bets with marketfeeder :(  (BTW do you know how (and if) i can fix this limited position?)
So i was thinking about working with a real bank of max 30$/€ and init_liab 1%, but the trigger seems not to work at all.
For instance with a 1000$ bank in test mode and 1% as init_liab it works correctly.

Oxa what am i doing wrong?

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: 05 Oct 2018, 20:20 »
You need to email BetFair and ask them to lift the restrictions from your account. If this happened for the first time, they usually agree to do that with a warning. Generally speaking, you need to place real bets from time to time to justify the refreshing of market data.

With regards to real bets, please check your Program Log: it most probably contains the error messages that explain why your bets could not be placed.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE