Author Topic: Lay book percent  (Read 1418 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Lay book percent
« on: 10 May 2021, 12:08 »
hi, i have a trigger that dutch lays if the book percent goes over a certain percentage, i have( if market lay book percent is greater than), this is fine but some times there are not lay prices for all selections so no laybook percent, is there a condition i can use to work out the lay book percent for all selections when this happens so my bet will still fire .
cheers colin

• All members
Re: Lay book percent
« Reply #1 on: 10 May 2021, 14:41 »
Hi
Try: match_l_book which is the lay book % of matching selections that met all previous conditions.

e.g. as the last condition in your dutching trigger:
and selections trigger expression match_l_book is greater than x   
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 10 May 2021, 14:49 »
for some reason your topic is in Portuguese forum and I can't move it.

I was also going to add:

To get the lay book % for all selections with lay prices:

selections lay price is between 1.01 and 1000
and selections trigger expression match_l_book is greater than x 
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 16 Jul 2021, 15:14 »
Hi thanks for this, it works perfectly, i have added a trigger expression that checks the lay stake of favourite, just wondering if i have it in the right order as i cant seem to get it to fire, this is the order i have it in
selections lay price greater than 1
and favourites trigger expression lyptstake is greater than 2
 and selections match-l-book is greater than x
cheers

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 17 Jul 2021, 09:29 »
Hi
Difficult to say without understanding the context of the trigger, but what you have indicated so far I would say order of conditions will be important. I would suggest:

first determine the lay book percentage of the market
selections lay price greater than 1
and selections match_l_book is greater than x

then define the selections for the lay dutching

then check lay stake of favourite

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE