Author Topic: new trigger  (Read 841 times)

• All members
new trigger
« on: 06 Oct 2021, 21:30 »
Hello, I would like to know if it would be possible to develop a trigger as follows: trigger with fixed responsibility, and with recovery, the recovery would be dividing the red into the remaining entries in the list.
Example: in the third entry, the red happened, and there are 30 runs to finish the list. The red would be diluted into the remaining 30 entries. If I took the second red, same thing, the red would be diluted in the remaining ones.
It would also be necessary Stop Loss in amount of red and Stop Profit in %. Maximum value and minimum value of odds, seconds before the race to make the entry, amount of simultaneous entries, how many simultaneous entries.
This trigger would be for lay inputs, with initial fixed responsibility, during inputs, the responsibility would change according to the remaining inputs to recover the red.
I would like to know if it would be possible and if you could understand?

• Administrator
Re: new trigger
« Reply #1 on: 11 Nov 2021, 12:54 »
Olá!

Consulte seus gatilhos anexados.

Use as constantes dentro do arquivo para ajustar as configurações do gatilho.

Certifique-se de ter testado os gatilhos no Modo de Teste antes de mudar para dinheiro real.

Se você quiser fazer qualquer alteração na descrição original do gatilho, faça uma nova solicitação de gatilho.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE