Author Topic: Betfair inplay stats  (Read 9343 times)

Tags:
  • Administrator
Re: Betfair inplay stats
« Reply #15 on: 16 Oct 2020, 21:58 »
How is the testing going? Any update when this feature is availible?

Due to the current crisis with the recent changes to BF's service and the need in an urgent program update for many users, we had to postpone the new services.
We will get back to them once the crisis is over, i.e. the new version is working stably.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #16 on: 04 Jan 2021, 17:04 »
Any update really need this?

• All members
« Reply #17 on: 03 Apr 2022, 15:23 »
Hi !
Any news about the in-play football stats ?
Kind Regards

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
« Reply #18 on: 04 Apr 2022, 10:58 »
Unfortunately the service we were going to use turned out quite delayed and useless for in-play betting.
We are currently don't have any reliable replacement.
Sorry.
Proud to be 🇺🇦
I'm happy to help Monday - Friday, 08:00-18:00 GMT
Буду рад помочь с понедельника по пятницу, 08:00-18:00 GMT

• All members
« Reply #19 on: 08 Apr 2022, 06:04 »
Unfortunately the service we were going to use turned out quite delayed and useless for in-play betting.
We are currently don't have any reliable replacement.
Sorry.

Do you have any (or planned) different service for in-play stats? I think that if you have this service it would take the Marketfeeder to a level that others don't have.... Because with football you need the stats to know what is happening in the field (nothing is sure but will help us to understand better).
You need a service that can't be related to any bookie. Because you don't know if that stats are really reliable.

aiscore.com, inplayguru.com - I think these are a good ones (there are others for sure). Maybe you could make a partnership with them...

• All members
« Reply #20 on: 09 Apr 2022, 19:08 »
These websites you quoted are useless. Good? Depends what you mean "good". The truth is betting based on any inplay stats are totally useless, if betting based on stats would make you any profit long run bookmakers wouldnt offer such stats for sure. Ive tested such stats for betting purposes multiple times over and over again and yes - inplay stats can make you decent profit but stats can make you rich arent available nowhere, I've been looking for them for ages, payed sites, free ones, doesnt matter, no one offer them cause they know its profitable.

• All members
« Reply #21 on: 11 Apr 2022, 18:20 »
Hello RyanWolf..... From your words that is no way to create a bot for soccer that uses in-play stats that will be profitable....

When I quoted those in-play stats sites, I think that are not agregate at any bookie. That´s why I refer them. Is obvious that the stats that bookies give to us is a bit useless because, like you said, they know that good stats will be profitable....

So, how can we make a bot for soccer without any clue what´s going on the field? Only with the odds?

I don´t know what stats do you use, but I know that are some guys with bots that are profitable.... Paulo Rebelo (Portuguese trader) was moving to bots in the past years.... I think with some statistics and in-play stats, we can manage to create a bot with good results.... That's what I think....

• All members
« Reply #22 on: 30 May 2022, 07:14 »
So, how can we make a bot for soccer without any clue what´s going on the field? Only with the odds?

Pure stats wont make you a pence thats for sure. You need to catch +EV odds. Friend of mine from Bloga used to bet purely based on stats and he did achieve profit long run but... nothing extraordinary. There are some circumstances that cause crazy odds drop and if you are able to spot them before odds crash (and odds will crash in no time in such circumstances) you're gonna make a decent profit. 

For example there were times when Ladbrokes were late updating odds after red card, other bookies would adjust odds but not them, even for up to 30 seconds. 

If you are able to provide a tool to monitor inplay odds (but we talk about asia), reporting in matters of seconds, this can be done but I cant find such tool available for ordinary traders, not companies.

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: 31 May 2022, 15:37 »
If you are able to provide a tool to monitor inplay odds (but we talk about asia), reporting in matters of seconds, this can be done but I cant find such tool available for ordinary traders, not companies.

Fair enough, because such tools would cost £££.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #24 on: 31 May 2022, 19:05 »
Então, como podemos fazer um futebol sem saber o que está em campo? Só com as probabilidades?

Estatísticas puras não serão de você um centavo, com certeza. Você precisa pegar probabilidades de +EV. Um amigo meu do Bloga pode apostar exclusivamente com base em estatísticas e ele conseguiu um lucro longo prazo, mas... nada de extraordinário. Algumas circunstâncias podem causar uma queda louca nas probabilidades e você conseguirá que as probabilidades caiam (e como as probabilidades caem rapidamente em tais circunstâncias), você terá um lucro decente.

Por exemplo, houve momentos em que a Ladbrokes atrasou a atualização das probabilidades após o cartão, outras casas de apostas ajustadas como probabilidades, mas não elas, mesmo por 30 segundos.

Se você pode fornecer uma ferramenta para facilitar as empresas.
O que seria interessante era a implementação do  bfstats com o MF. Temos exemplos de site como inplayscanner. 
Fazendo essa implementação ao vivo com probabilidades e estatísticas ao vivo. 

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE