Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by RyanWolf on 06 Jan 2019
  • Is it being considered to implement to triggers possibility to bet according to inplay stats (football)? Is it difficult to implement or just impossible at the moment?
  • #2 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 22 Jan 2019
  • We have plans to add In-Play data (red cards, fouls, corners, etc.) within the nearest future, please stay put.
  • #3 by layfavin on 07 Mar 2019
  • Hi Oxa,

If you could get the inplay stats , like shots on target for both teams that would be great :)
  • #4 by oglioha on 14 Feb 2020
  • Hi,
    Any update about this? I'd love to have shots on target for triggers!
  • #5 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 17 Feb 2020
  • Hello!

I will soon announce the start of a beta-testing of this new service. Please watch the Announcement section and step forward to participate when we call for help.
  • #6 by oglioha on 17 Feb 2020
  • Amazing! Thanks for the answer :)
  • #7 by RyanWolf on 06 Apr 2020
  • Hi. Any update about inplay stats I mean date of implementation? Or you gave up for now? Thanks.
  • #8 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 06 Apr 2020
  • Hi. Any update about inplay stats I mean date of implementation? Or you gave up for now? Thanks.

There are no active football events now, so there is no possibility to test this service. I am waiting for the end of this lockdown.
  • #9 by Matt Lock on 06 Jun 2020
  • Is there any update to getting inplay stats please?  In the help it mentions something about F-Statsbut I can't find anymore information - I'd really like to be able to condition on shots on target.
  • #10 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 07 Jun 2020
  • We will resume the testing of this service shortly. Check the announcements in July for the updates on this.
  • #11 by RyanWolf on 02 Aug 2020
  • Hi, how is the testing? Can we expect this feature in near future?
  • #12 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 03 Aug 2020
  • Not many events at the moment because of the COVID restrictions. I'm waiting for some major matches to take place. Will update within a month.
  • #13 by IRL on 06 Aug 2020
  • I'm still waiting ...
  • #14 by rubold on 06 Aug 2020
  • I'm still waiting ...

What a waste of time post.  On Aug 3rd  Oxa stated she would report within a month, your post is only 2 days later!
  • #15 by Sputnik123 on 01 Oct 2020
  • How is the testing going? Any update when this feature is availible?
Pages:
Actions