Author Topic: Default Sorting Order  (Read 1550 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Default Sorting Order
« on: 16 Jun 2018, 01:06 »
There are a number of options available in General Options/Default sorting order.

The most common one is "As on Betfair, Asc", and this is usually not a problem for Aus/NZ races as the listing is in Saddle No. order.

However, for UK/IRE races, the "Betfair, Asc" order is pre-post betting market at some stage before the race (I don't know when the order is decided).

Is it possible to add an option to sort in saddle order, the same as AUS/NZ?

I ask this question because I use Excel interface to calculate my bets (create a sheet for each market), and write to excel for every race.

If there is a late withdrawal (eg horse would not load, or injured in the barriers etc), Betfair takes the horse out in the race worksheet and all horses move up the sheet. But any info written to excel (Columns M out) does not adjust accordingly. This obviously affects any calculations previously made, and can lead to betting on the wrong selection.

It's not a major problem where the betting order is saddle no., as I can cut and paste up the sheet, but where it is pre-post betting order, it becomes a problem when I don't know where the withdrawn horse was sitting in the Betfair pre-post market.

Any other suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

bobh

• Administrator
Re: Default Sorting Order
« Reply #1 on: 18 Jun 2018, 12:43 »
Hello!

Apparently this option will not work with races where silks are not available?
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE