Author Topic: Graphs with financial indicators RSI, MACD and EMA  (Read 6657 times)

Tags:
  • All members

all betfair exchange programs offer the possibility of being able to view the graphs with financial indicators
RSI, MACD and EMA

it would be useful to be able to see in the graphs these indicators and above all, to be able to enlarge the graph

• All members
Re: Graphs with financial indicators RSI, MACD and EMA
« Reply #1 on: 11 Jul 2019, 14:17 »
Did you actually test whether financial indicators has any meaning for analyzing betfair data in real
time?

If yes, then which one and how could they be used as trigger/signal?

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 11 Jul 2019, 14:25 »
certainly it has been years that I go to profit using another program.

configuring the intervals well in relation to the markets, I work a lot on the interactions of the court averages over the long ones, with an eye to the price trend.

In order to obtain good results, the periods must be chosen in such a way that they have no sharp edges in the lines.

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 12 Jul 2019, 20:38 »
Right, we currently do not offer such indicators. Graphs are probably not MF Pro's strongest feature.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 14 Jul 2019, 12:47 »
certainly it has been years that I go to profit using another program. configuring the intervals well in relation to the markets, I work a lot on the interactions of the court averages over the long ones, with an eye to the price trend. In order to obtain good results, the periods must be chosen in such a way that they have no sharp edges in the lines.

And how you automated your trading using indicators, your app must proces data, evaluate indicator and then trigger a bet, so how you did it, and why you do not use it anymore when as you claim  it is profitable?

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 14 Jul 2019, 12:55 »
certainly it has been years that I go to profit using another program. configuring the intervals well in relation to the markets, I work a lot on the interactions of the court averages over the long ones, with an eye to the price trend. In order to obtain good results, the periods must be chosen in such a way that they have no sharp edges in the lines.

And how you automated your trading using indicators, your app must proces data, evaluate indicator and then trigger a bet, so how you did it, and why you do not use it anymore when as you claim  it is profitable?
unfortunately I can't automate it because I miss the value of ema 45 and 15. if you give me this value I will be able to automate what I do today successfully manually.

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 14 Jul 2019, 18:19 »
I miss the value of ema 45 and 15. if you give me this value I will be able to automate what I do today successfully manually.

I am new to stock indicators, and am not so sure whether they really work, but I tested MFI, just sorting selections by the biggest one, so not like financial trading experts suggest, and im just couple races today there were positive results, but that could be just pure luck. I will try to test it on tomorrow's races trading 3 ticks profit, and will see.

So with your EMA strategy do you use crossovers, or just simply for instance, comparing last values of EMA 45, and 15, and for instance back trading when EMA 45 is bigger than EMA 15?

For now I did not find way to automatically find crossover points. I am talking about full automation of this process.

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 15 Jul 2019, 00:22 »
if you find me the way to have EMA on this program I will share my strategy

• All members
« Reply #8 on: 15 Jul 2019, 07:40 »
I use all kinds of programs for betfair and am myself software developer, so for now I will try to figure out it myself, as this strategy cannot be done just by using this app, so I cannot share anything useful for you for now. Thanks for you collaboration, or better say lack of it.

• All members
« Reply #9 on: 15 Jul 2019, 08:15 »
unfortunately this program does not provide this data, I asked the developers to add this functionality just to automate a professional aspect of sports trading.

currently I use another program that allows me to see the indicators and manually enter the market.

I'm a developer too, if you want to start a project together, contact me

• All members
« Reply #10 on: 15 Jul 2019, 10:29 »
I have no problem with any collaboration, but first show me your program on some blog post or so, otherwise I do not understand why you ask to add that feature to market feeder when you can do so yourself as you are software developer.

Use PM or whatever you think is better so I can see what you are talking about.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE