Author Topic: green up  (Read 1359 times)

Tags:
  • All members
green up
« on: 07 Mar 2013, 19:25 »
Hi could i suggest (thats if its possible) that  the auto green up option could be improved  the idea would have auto green up with a drop down menu with the option to distribute profit by percentage? As i say i dont know if its possible  but it would do away with a trigger for some users. Regards Andrew

• All members
Re: green up
« Reply #1 on: 08 Mar 2013, 00:47 »
Hi
Have a look at the attached screenshot to see if it helps with what you are asking.
Also see Settings > Betting Options > Auto-Greenup > Based on profit%
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
Re: green up
« Reply #2 on: 08 Mar 2013, 12:23 »
Hi Mark sorry i didnt explain properly what i was thinking about is a drop down menu instead of this trigger
http://marketfeeder.co.uk/solutions/green-up-hedge/greenup-unequal-profit/
for the reason it would be quicker to change throughout the day if scalping. i like to lay horses and an example would be back at 3,2 for £50 and green up for %100 unequal profit at 3 leaving me with £9.50. I lay at 3 for £10 leaving me with a loss of £10 or a win of £9.50 so virtually an even money chance

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE