Author Topic: Historical betfair charts going years back?Also,how to make chart from timemachi  (Read 4392 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Not actually a troubleshooting question but, is there a following service:

betfair charts, archive. For last years. So what I mean is: BFcharts but with an archive. Going back maybe like 5 years on match odds and some sport. I know these exist somewhere in betfair servers, dont know if they have sold them out.

Would like to see charts for example of last fifa world cup 2014, chart of "match odds" on all games, but do the exist? You can buy historical data for time machine on a specific match but sometimes just glancing a chart can give enough info on what you wanted.

Also, does anyone have a good routine how to make a graphical chart from "match odds" data you bought for example of a football match that you threw inside timemachine? You can export data to excel (haven't tested yet) so could you use those numbers to make a graphical chart of a game? Anyone have opensourced their own code for a graphical conversion system from timemachine to a graphical chart? So you get a similar looking chart you saw in betfairs site? Or does it actually exist inside timemachine, a way to show the game from start to finish in one single chart and I just havent seen it yet?
Thanks

• All members
Heres an addition: I subscribed to Bfcharts Pro and I can see charts going back to 6 months which is great. This is actually super great. But, is there a way to see further? Can you consider a new service where you can buy last years charts into bfchart for some amount or something.

Also if theres a way to make a chart from timemachine and someone has a way of doing it, thats very interesting still. Also does time machine have a way to show it in itself as a large chart and I just havent found a way yet. Thank you

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
As you probably learned from the TimeMachine data purchasing procedure the BetFair historical data licensing is quite tricky - you have to buy the data for each event.
BFCharts service has a "grey" licensing model - we don't use the raw BetFair data to build the charts.
We have some plans to develop BFCharts in a way you described but still have some restrictions from BetFair we have to consider. There are some changes in TimeMachine data packages coming that may affect BFCharts as well. So far the only ways to see the historical charts is BFCharts pro subscription or MF + TimeMachine, but it's not convenient ones of course.
Proud to be 🇺🇦
I'm happy to help Monday - Friday, 08:00-18:00 GMT
Буду рад помочь с понедельника по пятницу, 08:00-18:00 GMT

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
If we could share raw data with clients the charts could be more attractive.
Proud to be 🇺🇦
I'm happy to help Monday - Friday, 08:00-18:00 GMT
Буду рад помочь с понедельника по пятницу, 08:00-18:00 GMT

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE