Author Topic: per selection per event user variable option  (Read 3878 times)

Tags:
  • All members
per selection per event user variable option
« on: 09 Oct 2020, 22:22 »
Please could you add a 'per selection per event' user variable option; I think this would make a lot of cross market betting options much easier to setup and manage.

• Administrator
Re: per selection per event user variable option
« Reply #1 on: 22 Oct 2020, 18:31 »
I've recorded your suggestion, but you are the first person to require this feature, and it will take a lot of time and effort to implement it, so not sure if it is reasonable at the moment. But will keep an eye on this topic, in case others want to back it.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 25 Oct 2020, 15:57 »
Hi Oxa,

Thanks for noting, hopefully a few others might find such a feature useful!

As an alternative, would it be any easier to implement new market prefixes? I was thinking having the option of *only* markets might provide a workaround for most of the cases where per selection per event might be needed. For example, eachwayonly_back_price would refer to the selections back_price in the eachway market from whichever market of the event it was called from (including eachway). Similarly, winonly_lay_price would always refer to the selections lay_price in the win market. Having a fixed target would allow calculations for horses in one market to be run from any of the events markets without tripping over the opposing/reciprocating winplace_ and eachway_ prefixes (this wouldn't be an issue with football, as football market prefixes always refer to the same target).

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 25 Oct 2020, 23:33 »
I will consider introducing fixed market prefixes for win, place and TB markets.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 26 Oct 2020, 12:26 »
Thank you!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE