Author Topic: Recording market price before goes inplay  (Read 2287 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Recording market price before goes inplay
« on: 09 Feb 2019, 12:32 »
Is it possible to record BF SP somehow? I mean horses/greyhounds. I test few strategies and trying to extract BF SP of horses/greyhounds from BF file is a nightmare (at least I don't know how to do this). There are webs providing BF SP of horses but not if we talk about AUS or US.

• All members
Re: Recording market price before goes inplay
« Reply #1 on: 09 Feb 2019, 16:37 »
If there is a BFSP then use actual_sp after the off and save it to another variable.
If there is no BFSP then use last_last_traded after the off and save it to another variable.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 10 Feb 2019, 01:03 »
I'm not much experienced if we talk about creating triggers. Could you explain please if you got some time step by step? What you mean by "if there's BF SP"? Can you upload sample so I can have a look please? Thanks.

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 10 Feb 2019, 15:09 »
If you only want to record the BSP of one selection like the favourite,it would be fairly easy to give an example, but if you want to record all BSP's in a market that would be beyond the scope of a user post and suggest you post a requirement in the Make Me a Trigger section.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 10 Feb 2019, 19:33 »
Just the favourite.

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 12 Feb 2019, 13:50 »
Question to moderators: is it possible to make a trigger to record prices of all horses/greyhounds before they go inplay? I mean: I need a lay odds of all of them second before market gets suspended. Im asking cause if it's not possible I won't waste our time and create ticket. Thanks.

• Élite
« Reply #6 on: 12 Feb 2019, 20:21 »
hi
yes it is , last_last_traded
but you have to link the last_last_traded with the back or lay price to work out if it was a back or lay bet matched.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE