Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by bamthwok on 12 Aug 2010
  • Hi Welldonesoft,

This post is addressed directly to you.

I've noticed that there are a lot of topics in the "Suggestions Thread" without any reply. So we don't know whether our ideas will be considered for future implementation or not.

Is it possible to create a locked "Sticky" thread, updated by you, which informs us about the suggestions that will be implemented at a later stage and about those that cannot be implemented.

Thanks for reading this.

Cheers,
    bamthwok
  • #2 by 1oser on 17 Aug 2010
  • What I would really like to know is what is planned for the next release.
  • #3 by demon on 17 Aug 2010
  • I don't think the forum is monitored at all...  :(
  • #4 by 1oser on 17 Aug 2010
  • If there is no answer by tomorrow I will just email support .. I suggest you do the same too.

It would really be helpful to know what planned to avoid investing time and possible money on a work around or solution.
  • #5 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 17 Aug 2010
  • The forum IS monitored, and we welcome all of your suggestions.

I can easily explain the temporary silence: we are working on MF Pro 7.0, almost round the clock. The support is however working normally.

I will outline the main additions later, but let's not forget that we also aim at improving the existing code, e.g. the memory problems that a couple of users reported earlier.

Although it might sound as something not as much important as adding new features, but we do strive to provide a stable and reliable piece of software.

But you are right, a road map is a great idea, I will try to come up with a draft later in this forum.
  • #6 by 1oser on 18 Aug 2010
  • Thanks Oxa

Stability is definitely more important then new features of course.

Looking forward to it.
Pages:
Actions