Author Topic: Trigger editor opening in collapsed view  (Read 1214 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Trigger editor opening in collapsed view
« on: 29 Jan 2020, 17:20 »
Hi Everyone

Now maybe this is just me, so feel free to ignore this, but I think it might be a good idea for triggers to open in the trigger editor in a collapsed format.

When you have long triggers with lots of blocks, then it's very unwieldy navigating around it with all the blocks open and showing the triggers within them, which is what happens when you currently open a trigger in the editor.

If triggers opened with the blocks closed, then it's a lot easier to navigate around and find the specific section that you want to tweak.

Feel free to disagree!

• All members
Re: Trigger editor opening in collapsed view
« Reply #1 on: 30 Jan 2020, 08:50 »
Hi
My suggestion would be to save the layout the user has set when saving the trigger file, rather than default all collapsed or default all expanded on opening.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 30 Jan 2020, 21:39 »
Hi Mark

I agree, that would probably make more sense than my suggestion.  Certainly triggers with 20 or 30 odd blocks can be tricky to navigate currently.

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 31 Jan 2020, 13:23 »
An expand ALL and collapse all would go a long way...

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE