Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by racepro on 09 May 2014
  • Hi,
    I find it rather difficult locating when a trigger has been loaded into the program.
    I have been trawling through the program logs which can take a considerable time. I
    use that entry to determine what time a new test run started so I can check trigger logs
    from that ooint in time.
    Firstly, is there an easier method that I am unaware of? if not is it possible to have another tab alongside "info", "bet" , "account" etc ? or some other way of easily accessing the log.
    Many thanks
    R
    A trigger file C:\Users\user\MarketFeeder Pro 7\triggers\lay-kelly.mft has been loaded into the program.
  • #2 by mcbee on 09 May 2014
  • hi
    i am not sure if this is what you are after, but if you untick bet and account in the program log, you will be left with info, and this contains when a trigger was loaded in the program.

mcbee
  • #3 by MarkV on 09 May 2014
  • Hi
    I use CTRL F. It pops up a find box in the browser and you can search for a string.
    For example search for "going to" will find occurrences where a trigger action has executed e.g. "going to lay..."
  • #4 by racepro on 09 May 2014
  • Hi Guys,
    Mark's suggestion is perfect. It highlights all the instances where, in my case, a trigger program is loaded. Up and down arrows toggle to next or previous log.
    This may be in the manual in which case I haven't come across it. If not, it may be a good idea to include it.
    Thanks
    R
Pages:
Actions