Author Topic: Upgrade suggestions  (Read 1891 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Upgrade suggestions
« on: 13 Nov 2017, 09:32 »
Hi, Folks,

I'm experiencing some problems with MF in soccer markets, because of MF simultaneous refresh markets limitation, so I thought about some things that could help me while your upgrade is not available (Oxa told me that you're solving this)

Can You add an option in market locator to find markets by back and/or lay price? I can only see there an option for last traded price that is not so good.

As You know, execute options are once per market, once per selection and others, but is it possible for You to add once per market parent option? There are so many things that I have to create more than one trigger to work like I want, that could be reduce with this option.

Is there a way to create another reload button that mantains the atual value of remember last value constants?

Please remember my sugestions made in ticket 02918, that I wrote in sequence:
First of all, as You must Know, when I want to delete one trigger, MF askes me if I'm sure, but when I delete one block (That has many tirggers), MF doesn't ask for any confirmation. That sounds very strange for me, cause blocks are more important then single triggers.

The other suggestion is: can You put in MF an option to expand and retract each trigger individually?

As You can see in the MF expand.jpg picture, when I have a "big" trigger it's very dificult to organize them.

This option is available in a condition block, that's simplier, but is not in a trigger.

The last suggestion is: can You add an option to expand or retract ALL? That will make easier to organize MF blocks.

Thanks in advance,
Helcio Mota

• All members
Re: Upgrade suggestions
« Reply #1 on: 13 Nov 2017, 09:33 »
Sorry, I forgot one more suggestion

Is there a way for you to put an action that stops and starts once in x hours available in settings / monitoring options / scheduled Market Search/ Scheduler?

This option will give us a way to control the number of markets available when a certain number of markets is being refreshed

Thanks,
Hélcio Mota

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: 13 Nov 2017, 09:38 »
Hello!

Please see my comments below:

I'm experiencing some problems with MF in soccer markets, because of MF simultaneous refresh markets limitation, so I thought about some things that could help me while your upgrade is not available (Oxa told me that you're solving this)

We have scheduled the addition of this option for the next version of MF Pro.

Can You add an option in market locator to find markets by back and/or lay price? I can only see there an option for last traded price that is not so good.

As You know, execute options are once per market, once per selection and others, but is it possible for You to add once per market parent option? There are so many things that I have to create more than one trigger to work like I want, that could be reduce with this option.

I have added these to our wish list for the future versions of MF Pro.

Is there a way to create another reload button that mantains the atual value of remember last value constants?

Could you please suggest an example of when this would be needed?

First of all, as You must Know, when I want to delete one trigger, MF askes me if I'm sure, but when I delete one block (That has many tirggers), MF doesn't ask for any confirmation. That sounds very strange for me, cause blocks are more important then single triggers.

We will correct this bug, thank you.

As You can see in the MF expand.jpg picture, when I have a "big" trigger it's very dificult to organize them.

There was no attachment to your message, is it possible that you forgot to attach the picture?

The last suggestion is: can You add an option to expand or retract ALL? That will make easier to organize MF blocks.

How exactly would that work?

Is there a way for you to put an action that stops and starts once in x hours available in settings / monitoring options / scheduled Market Search/ Scheduler

Sorry, stops and starts what exactly?
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 13 Nov 2017, 20:49 »
Hello!

Please see my comments below:

We have scheduled the addition of this option for the next version of MF Pro.

I have added these to our wish list for the future versions of MF Pro.

Could you please suggest an example of when this would be needed?

OPS, my english is very poor, but I'll try to think how to write about this with more details, but, in advance, I can tell You that sometimes when I change one trigger, I want the constants with the option remember last value not to go back to the value that it had when I started MF.

For example, at the beggining I have a constant named balance with U$10 (remember last value). When my bets is being settled this values change normally, for example to U$12.

If I open triggers editor the value of balance is only U$10. When I change something in my triggers and reload them, balance returns to U$10.

If I close MF without any trigger changes, when I open it again, balance's value is remembered normally U$12

We will correct this bug, thank you.

There was no attachment to your message, is it possible that you forgot to attach the picture?

I thought that you look at ticket 02918, because I didn't remember that in was still in my files?

How exactly would that work?

Look at the attached picture MF all blocks retract

Is there a way for you to put an action that stops and starts once in x hours available in settings / monitoring options / scheduled Market Search/ Scheduler

Sorry, stops and starts what exactly?

Look at the attached picture MF scheduler start and stop

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 13 Nov 2017, 21:58 »
I think the option to expand or contract all trigger blocks in the trigger editor is a good idea.  

Currently, when you open a trigger in the editor, all the blocks are expanded open by default.  That's fine if you have a small trigger with only a few blocks, but in a more complex trigger with 20 or 30 blocks it makes navigating through the trigger quite time consuming.

I think a simple solution would be to make the trigger editor open with all the blocks contracted by default instead.

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: 15 Nov 2017, 10:08 »
Thank you for taking the time to write this!
Let me look through your answers carefully, will post back soon.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE