Author Topic: Adding multiple purchased markets to 'My Markets'  (Read 1513 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Hi

Sorry if this has been answered already, I checked but couldn't find anything.

I've purchased multiple months of greyhound & horse racing markets. I'm now trying to add these markets in bulk to 'My Markets', so I can run some testing with triggers in 'fast' mode

In Time Machine there's an option to add 'All Markets' to My Markets (e.g. below). But I can only see this option at the nodes for each individual day (not at the month level)

So to bulk-add markets across 4 months for example, it seems like I'd need to click ~240 times? (for each of the ~120 days, for both greyhound + horse)

Given it takes time for TM to add the markets each time, clicking and waiting 240 times seems like a tedious process. 

The only other option I could see is to manually create a market list with the Betfair IDs of every market, and then importing with the 'Open Market List' button. But I don't know the Betfair IDs of every market.

Given TimeMachine lets you bulk-buy markets for a whole month further down in the node tree, there must surely be a way to bulk-import markets to 'My Markets' at the month-level also.
Hopefully I'm missing something here, and there's a way to do this?

Thanks

• All members
Re: Adding multiple purchased markets to 'My Markets'
« Reply #1 on: 22 Oct 2022, 08:05 »
Hi

I looked further and found a response here which might answer my question:
Importing all win markets to my markets (welldonesoft.com)

"Your PC resources are limited, as is the amount of memory available to MarketFeeder Pro. You will not be able to run hundreds of markets simultaneously without Time Machine freezing. "

I wanted to clarify this though - I only intend to monitor each market for ~10 mins leading up to the jump of each race
So even though many markets are being added to 'My Markets', only ~5-10 markets would actually be being monitored at any time
(the vast majority of markets would be outside the ~10 minute window, and therefore inactive until needed)

Does the attached answer re: system resources still apply to my situation?
If not, is there a way to bulk-add a month's worth of markets per my original question

Thanks

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: 22 Oct 2022, 09:54 »
Hello,

To add markets from TimeMachine list to "My markets" you have to purchase them before.
But yes, unfortunately there is no Market Locator for TimeMachine, we definitely need it to create (to let you purchase a lot ;)).
If you aimed to purchase days/months of markets please contact support - we have a work around for bulk purchases/downloads.

Regarding the resources consuming... The resources are eaten by triggers execution. So... than more complicated the triggers, than more refresh rate you need, than more markets simultaneously are refreshed - than slower it runs. It could be slow with one complicated trigger on one market and blazing fast with number of simple triggers on rare refreshed number of markets. It's possible to tune refresh rate, timings, logging trigger expressions difficulty to make it running much faster.

P.S. It could be way cheaper (and takes less time to get the resulting P/L) to order a custom BFStats report than own such amount of data.
Proud to be 🇺🇦
I'm happy to help Monday - Friday, 08:00-18:00 GMT
Буду рад помочь с понедельника по пятницу, 08:00-18:00 GMT

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 22 Oct 2022, 21:31 »
Thanks Tim, I've just raised a ticket if you can help with the work-around

Cheers

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 16 Nov 2022, 04:32 »
Tim / MarketFeeder - can someone please respond to ticket 12208? It's been over two weeks without a response

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 22 Nov 2022, 21:50 »
Guys - my ticket #12208 has now gone 3 weeks since any response from MarketFeeder, despite multiple follow-ups from me

I've paid hundreds of US$ for these markets. Many of these markets are useless to me unless the errors that Time Machine shows when I try to import them can be solved

If it takes time to look into the issue then that's fine. Can I please at least get confirmation that you're looking into this?

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
« Reply #6 on: 23 Nov 2022, 10:46 »
Guys - my ticket #12208 has now gone 3 weeks since any response from MarketFeeder, despite multiple follow-ups from me I've paid hundreds of US$ for these markets. Many of these markets are useless to me unless the errors that Time Machine shows when I try to import them can be solved If it takes time to look into the issue then that's fine. Can I please at least get confirmation that you're looking into this?
Hello,

Sorry for the incident. Probably we are just not notified about your replies for some reason.
I'll answer your ticket in minutes.
Proud to be 🇺🇦
I'm happy to help Monday - Friday, 08:00-18:00 GMT
Буду рад помочь с понедельника по пятницу, 08:00-18:00 GMT

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE