Author Topic: Contacting support  (Read 6253 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Contacting support
« on: 18 Jul 2017, 09:18 »
How long does it normally take support to initially respond to a problem logged?

Re: Contacting support
« Reply #1 on: 18 Jul 2017, 10:13 »
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 18 Jul 2017, 13:53 »
That's a pain.  Just signed up but never got my subscription key so can't do anything :(.

Thanks anyway

Zaf

« Reply #3 on: 18 Jul 2017, 17:16 »
just in case did you check your junk mail folder for the key
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 18 Jul 2017, 17:22 »
Yep, also requested a lost key twice but all I got the the trial version from 6 months ago which obviously doesn't work.

« Reply #5 on: 18 Jul 2017, 17:25 »
ok, you'll need to wait til they get back, but I'm sure they will extend your subscription.

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
« Reply #6 on: 22 Jul 2017, 11:42 »
We are back to business. All support requests (a lot!) will be answered in next couple of days.
Thank you for your patience.
Proud to be 🇺🇦
I'm happy to help Monday - Friday, 08:00-18:00 GMT
Буду рад помочь с понедельника по пятницу, 08:00-18:00 GMT

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 09 Aug 2017, 18:05 »
A long, long time! I sent 5 emails (all unanswered) and had to go via Paypal to get any joy!

• All members
« Reply #8 on: 10 Aug 2017, 10:03 »
Your loss if you went the refund route.  You will never experience the brilliance of this software.:-[

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE