Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by racepro on 06 Aug 2014
  • Hi,
    Can you please advise what the directory tree looks like on Time Machine and what should go where. ?
    What is the name of the folder that the downloaded files reside in ?
    Do they have to be downloaded each time to a different profile ?
    Can I copy whole directory to another computer ? or do I have to download them all again. ? I seem to have messed the downloads up as I now have to download each event separately whereas when I first downloaded I could download a whole batch at one time.
    Is there a manual or instruction leaflet available, or being considered that outlines directory structures and procedures for downloading etc ? I'm in a bit of a mess at the moment. :(
    Thanks for your help
  • #2 by Tim (WellDoneSoft) on 07 Aug 2014
  • It's saved to database for quick access.
    It's a single file database located outside profiles in "timemachine" subdir within c:\Users\[your user]\MarketFeeder Pro 7\ dir.
    You can copy/backup/restore this file (please make sure MF is not running) and use it with any profile.
  • #3 by racepro on 07 Aug 2014
  • Thanks Tim, I will work with the file tomorrow and any questions I'll come back to you
    Cheers
    R
  • #4 by ffffport on 15 Aug 2014
  • ola quero fazer uma pergunta como registar me no mekatreder life
  • #5 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 15 Aug 2014
  • Hi ffffport, please specify the exact name of the product you want to register for. I'm not sure what "mekatreder life " is.
Pages:
Actions