Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Jimmy B on 30 Mar 2020
  • Just downloaded time machine and can't find any of the free test markets so I can find my way around it.

Tried reinstalling the program twice but to no avail.
  • #2 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 30 Mar 2020
  • Hello!

What happens when you expand the All Purchased category in the events tree?
  • #3 by R Softley on 30 Mar 2020
  • I am also having this problem. I signed up for a free trial but can't actually use it. When I click on All purchased nothing happens...I've even tried purchasing some greyhound markets which I've paid for but still can't access those.

Could you help? If I can use this and get it to work, it could be an extremely useful bit of software to me
  • #4 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 30 Mar 2020
  • Try downloading this version and let me know how it goes:

https://marketfeeder.co.uk/download/setup_MarketFeederPro_8_7_8_1_eng.exe
  • #5 by R Softley on 30 Mar 2020
  • Hi,

I've unsintalled the previous version and downloaded the new version. When I enter my username and password and click login nothing happens
  • #6 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 01 Apr 2020
  • Do you use the secure form or the built-in browser to log in? When you're saying nothing happens, can you still see MF Pro's tab in the taskbar?
  • #7 by Jimmy B on 01 Apr 2020
  • Yes same here too, no response from the program after I press the login button.

Can see the MF tab in the taskbar yes.

Am using the secure browser too.
  • #8 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 01 Apr 2020
  • What happens if you log in via the secure form?
  • #9 by Jimmy B on 01 Apr 2020
  • Still get the same result with no free markets showing.

I'm on the free trial, would this effect what I am seeing in any way?
  • #10 by Jimmy B on 01 Apr 2020
  • Sorry meant to say I'd used the secure form to log in with
  • #11 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 01 Apr 2020
    I'm on the free trial, would this effect what I am seeing in any way?

No, this should not affect your free markets at all. The free trial is fully functional.

I seem to have identified the problem: you did not activate your free trial of Time Machine prior to buying your subscription, that's why the markets were not added automatically. Please check them out now. I assume you've at least managed to log in to the program by now, if not, let me know.
  • #12 by Jimmy B on 02 Apr 2020
  • Yes all sorted thanks for your help :)
  • #13 by R Softley on 02 Apr 2020
  • Hi,

I still have the same problem. I.e I am unable to login. Using the version that you advised me to download
  • #14 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 02 Apr 2020
  • Hi,

I still have the same problem. I.e I am unable to login. Using the version that you advised me to download
    Can you please attach some screenshots demonstrating what happens after you try to log in using the built-in browser or the secure form? You can email this to [email protected] if the screenshots contain sensitive information.
  • #15 by Tim Shipway on 17 Apr 2020
  • Hi,

Im unable to see the test data. I can see all the historical data but wants me to buy it. Having read through this string it might be because I bought MarketFeeder before TimeMachine.

I have the most uptdate version of MFPro with my 1 month free trial.

PLease help
Pages:
Actions