Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by RunGeeGeeRun on 29 Nov 2015
  • I've just bought a bunch of greyhound races (UK and Australian) from the start of October 2015. Although they show betfair SP, I can't get a SP persistence bet placed either through the main interface or by trying to get it matched by a trigger.

This only seems to affect "SP persistence bets", not bets placed at SP in the first place.

I've just checked and it's affecting USA horseraces too from the markets I downloaded.  Also the free greyhound test meetings which came with Time machine :-\

UK races, some of which I bought a few weeks ago, are fine.
  • #2 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 30 Nov 2015
  • Hi,

Just let me check this. I'll post here again.
  • #3 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 30 Nov 2015
  • Yes, this looks like a bug and I apologise for it.
    I'm working on fixing it ASAP, will update you here once the fix is ready.
  • #4 by RunGeeGeeRun on 30 Nov 2015
  • Thanks Oxa, looking forward to the update.
  • #5 by RunGeeGeeRun on 30 Nov 2015
  • Sorry to double-post, but whilst on the subject of SP persistence bets, could you also take a look at the problem with the SP persistence bet amounts for back bets in my post at http://community.welldonesoft.com/troubleshooting-8/lay-bets-fixed-but-back-bets-with-take-sp-persistence-now-wrong/

Many thanks.
  • #6 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 01 Dec 2015
  • Please try the fixed build of MF Pro:

Download the setup file

Let me know if it has fixed the problem for you.
  • #7 by RunGeeGeeRun on 01 Dec 2015
  • Perfect!  Thanks hugely, Oxa.  The SP persistence bets are now being accepted for the doggies and also the USA horseracing.  The back bet problem which I had mentioned in the other post is fixed too.  Great work!
Pages:
Actions