Author Topic: Market_score1 and Market_score2  (Read 3002 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Market_score1 and Market_score2
« on: 14 Jul 2015, 00:35 »
Hi gyus!

I create a trigger to teste scores in under/over markets.
So, i use market_score1 and market_score2 to test the number of goals, but in this 5 games the variables are set to -1 by Time Machine and dont change, along Time Machine dont show the current score from the game, or i missing some config point?

Plz, take a look in the picture attached below:

Show the last game avaliable in Time Machine for Champions League in 2014 (23/04/14), and 1 market are settled (1 goal happens) and variable are -1.

How i can solve this?

2) Second problem, when i use build form to log in ~Time Machine mode~, a error occour ~Can`t Open OLE!~, i have to log with betfair page. Marketfeeder 8 -> The latest version is 8.1.1.1 published 30 Jun 2015

Thanks all, great tool!

• Administrator
Re: Market_score1 and Market_score2
« Reply #1 on: 14 Jul 2015, 08:40 »
Hello!

Show the last game available in Time Machine for Champions League in 2014 (23/04/14), and 1 market are settled (1 goal happens) and variable are -1.

Score is not available for all markets in Time Machine. If it is missing, then it was not provided by BetFair at the time of recording that market. You can find out whether score is available for a particular market before you purchase it, by looking at the corresponding label (see the screenshot attached). If this label is missing, then score is not recorded for that market.

As for the "Can't open OLE" error - can you specify at what stage does it appear? Before or after you entered username and password?
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 14 Jul 2015, 11:44 »
Oxa!

Thanks for the reply, this help me a lot. I will buy a game with goals!

But, if u can help me again, you can tell me 9 games that contain this conditions for to buy:

1 goal,
2 goals,
3 goals,
4 goals,
5 goals,
6 goals,
7 goals, 11/07/14 - Buxton x Macc
8 goals,
9 goals.

If u can, i believe that will help (and sell) a lot of games to community.

As for the "Can't open OLE" error - can you specify at what stage does it appear? Before or after you entered username and password?

I go with my username and password in the initial form (not betfair) and I click to log in after that the form closes and the error appears.
If you use the page betfair do not.

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 14 Jul 2015, 13:25 »
But, if u can help me again, you can tell me 9 games that contain this conditions for to buy:

I know this would be a useful feature (the ability to search markets by certain parameters such as score), but it is not available at the moment. You'll have to iterate through markets manually to find one.

I go with my username and password in the initial form (not betfair) and I click to log in after that the form closes and the error appears.

That is so weird and I don't have the answer to this but I will note it down and keep looking.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

« Reply #4 on: 14 Jul 2015, 16:47 »
Hi,

Theres a site you can quickly check the top leagues for high scoring matches from earlier this year or other years.

I don't like posting links so you can just look up
 scoreboard com soccer spain la-liga results

and the very first one I came across was Real V Getafe 7-3, a good example to start with!!

Larp

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE