Author Topic: questions  (Read 2984 times)

Tags:
  • All members
questions
« on: 15 Jun 2015, 01:17 »
1?? I need the possibility to delete the place markets in horses or have the possibiliy to choose only the win markets in horses. Can i do that.??? its boring have to choose one by one

2?? After  the trigger bet for example  a back net at 4 and then do the green up at 3, there are the possibility of see thats bets in time machine without have to go to log. I prefer see that instead of see i have won 2 e.

3)  can i past after finish one market to the start of other  market  automatic for see when the triggers do the bets. Or i still  have todo it manual.

Thanks

• Administrator
Re: questions
« Reply #1 on: 15 Jun 2015, 11:02 »
1?? I need the possibility to delete the place markets in horses or have the possibiliy to choose only the win markets in horses. Can i do that.Huh its boring have to choose one by one

At the moment you only have have the option to add/delete them manually.

2?? After  the trigger bet for example  a back net at 4 and then do the green up at 3, there are the possibility of see thats bets in time machine without have to go to log. I prefer see that instead of see i have won 2 e.

Hmm, the log is designed exactly for that purpose: to see what the program was doing in the past. If you don't want to look in the log, where would you expect this information to be after the market is settled.

3)  can i past after finish one market to the start of other  market  automatic for see when the triggers do the bets. Or i still  have todo it manual.

If I understood you correctly, you want to skip the refreshing of the market and jump right to the moment when the trigger places a bet. But how would the program know when the bet is due if it can't refresh the market and see the prices an other market circumstances?
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 15 Jun 2015, 11:28 »
2) i will like to see in the matched bets in the right side of the software. Have that possibility is more quiliy for me because i dont have to see and read in whick arket its that bet, in with the other etc

3) i means after the market have finished and start  other , the software put you in that market automatic and after finished agian that market, and start othr market the software go there automatic and so on...

You know when will be the possibilit of save the markets for don have to load again and again the markets

« Reply #3 on: 15 Jun 2015, 14:44 »
Hi Miguel,

You do not need to reload the markets again and again if you do not delete them in the settings.

1. Load all the markets you need
2. Run all the markets.
3. Make sure the Time machine has finished the final market.
4. On the My Markets sections, Left Click, hold and scroll down all the markets to the final market.
5. Click on Reset Markets.
6. Rewind the Time Machine to the start.
7. Re Run all the markets again after you have reset your triggers if you need to.

Also, there is a Time Machine Settings window where you can determine what happens after a market is settled/finished. You can Time Jump to wherever you want to start.

Larp

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE