Author Topic: Start time -UK Horse racing-Time Machine  (Read 6681 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Start time -UK Horse racing-Time Machine
« on: 30 Apr 2015, 12:29 »
Hi
I bought and downloaded a few GB markets( GB horse racing ) to test in Time Machine. When I ran my strategy/trigger I noticed bets weren't being placed as they have been when in Betfair mode (real and test) I eventually realised that my settings-monitoring options- set to start monitoring 2 mins out and only triggering from 1 minute out were causing the issue. When setting the the 'no triggering till X minutes before the event start' to 2 minutes the bets were placed (started monitoring 4 minutes out) This is because the markets were showing as going in play from 1 minute and in some cases 2 minutes out from start time. The countdown to start time is still going however and then when 0 sec is reached it jumps to the end of the race and the market suspends.When I try on Australian markets, I don't get this problem and everything works as expected. I am based in Aus and thought this may be the issue so I tried a cloud pc in the UK and got the same problem. The downloaded GB Horse racing markets were dated the 28th and 29th April 2015. Since timing is essential to my strategy,as with most I suspect, it is obviously crucial that the turn in play and race start timings are correct.With the jump to a suspended (from in-play) status at  start time, any testing is moot anyway. I have thought about paying for older markets to see if the problem replicates, but before I spend more money I thought I would check to see if you can replicate the issue or if I have missed something and been dumb? I have tried two version of MF Pro (older and current) and get the same issue in both.Any help appreciated. Thanks. BTW -Fantastic software..!!.changed my betting life.I hope we can resolve this.Cheers :)

Re: Start time -UK Horse racing-Time Machine
« Reply #1 on: 30 Apr 2015, 13:14 »
Hi,

Not sure but I would,

In the settings,monitor markets from 1.1 minutes to the off.

Untick no triggering until, you dont need this in TM if

in your trigger you add a simple conditon  And markets time before the off is less than 1 minute. In this way, you can simply adjust this parameter to 0.48 or 0.32 when you want to experiment.

Reset all the markets, rewind the Tm to start. Try it.

If that does not work, you may have to wipe the markets and redownload them. Also try it with a new profile. Sometimes if you keep jigging around the profile will get corrupted so it may be better to delete everything including the Mfpro and start again. It is free to re-download the already purchased markets. just make sure your settings are what you need before you do it.

Larp

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 01 May 2015, 09:26 »
Hi.Thanks for the reply. I tried different profiles and have tried changing monitoring settings.I reset the TM database and downloaded markets again with the same results :( I'll try buying some markets for different days and see how I go.Cheers

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 01 May 2015, 14:58 »
So that seems to have done it.I found some markets within the original download that worked OK. Most have the aforementioned issues.I downloaded some older markets and they work well. Weird.

« Reply #4 on: 01 May 2015, 15:11 »
Good, I wipe them every so often to clear any build up of unneeded data that might be affecting its performance

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 19 May 2015, 02:06 »
Hi All

I am having the same issue with all markets downloaded in April & May of this year. Virtually none of them start at the scheduled time.All go in play roughly 2 minutes before the scheduled off as described previously on this thread. I have tried different profiles and different machines, redownloaded markets from the node,reset the database-all with the same result Markets downloaded from Feb & March of this year appear to function fine. I have spent a bit of money downloading these markets and can't use them at all. Is there anyone out there who has had the same issue with April/May this year? Any help appreciated.Thanks

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 19 May 2015, 10:53 »
Update: Tried a different account on a different machine with the same result.So 50 GBP and a new subscription and no difference.Any assistance with reducing my hair loss appreciated ;D

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
« Reply #7 on: 19 May 2015, 11:26 »
mcgoo, checked some markets of 28-30 Apr and didn't find any suspicious...
Could you please send to support your settings and triggers files.
P.S. please don't buy any more ;)
Thank you.
Proud to be 🇺🇦
I'm happy to help Monday - Friday, 08:00-18:00 GMT
Буду рад помочь с понедельника по пятницу, 08:00-18:00 GMT

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
« Reply #8 on: 19 May 2015, 11:32 »
Oh, I see now. That's really strange - some markets were starting 2-3 minutes before the scheduled time. To be honest can't say what is the reason: did the races start earlier or just recorded wrong time... Will try to fix if possible.
Proud to be 🇺🇦

• All members
« Reply #9 on: 19 May 2015, 12:49 »
Hi Tim

Thanks for the reply. It's difficult to tell but I think the start times are wrong in the sense that the actual start times kick off about 3 minutes before the scheduled off from what I can see.Hopefully they can be fixed.Thanks for your time.Much appreciated.

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
« Reply #10 on: 26 May 2015, 10:01 »
Please re-download the markets from 26 Apr till 19 May.
Thank you.
Proud to be 🇺🇦

• All members
« Reply #11 on: 28 May 2015, 11:01 »
Thanks very much for that Tim.I'll give it a go and let you know if there is  problem.Thank you for your time and effort! :)

• All members
« Reply #12 on: 29 May 2015, 11:54 »
Over the last couple of days I have had the same issues with certain UK horse markets, not noticed it before then.

The problem I have is it takes so long to download my 1500 purchased markets, 3000 if I download the place markets(which i dont use at present) I am only going to re download them as a last resort.

Has anyone found another way that works with out having to re download?

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
« Reply #13 on: 29 May 2015, 15:32 »
Unfortunately not.
The problem is with each refresh's timestamp.
The data outside 26 Apr - 19 May timeframe are not changed.
Proud to be 🇺🇦

• All members
« Reply #14 on: 29 May 2015, 16:29 »
Thanks for the reply. I just cleaned the data base and downloaded some markets but same problem; race 440 Brighton, 21/4/15 says actual start time is 1 min 32secs before the actual start time as an example.  It appears to me that the time of settling is the original time yet the races are going off couple mins early on average so even refreshing earlier still doesn't settle the events before the next. 

Are you saying I was just unlucky when selecting those dates to download and other months will work normally?

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE