Author Topic: statements not appearing in time machine  (Read 2695 times)

Tags:
  • Élite
  • head always buried in stats
statements not appearing in time machine
« on: 21 Mar 2020, 20:05 »
Hi Guys 
I am on the free trial of this and it looks great but am having problems as when i click statement after a race has finished the page comes up as normal in test mode and nothing is seen as attached.
Also the date for the event is 2000 in greyhounds but trying to change the date to find the sheet does not reveal the date of the event just finished.

Also when piling up a dozen or so events to run. TM runs (at normal speed)  through them without trading until the last event which is traded at SP (as per the triggers) but even the one event rarely gets rarely gets settled. Either way still no shows nothing on the statement. :-\

This time next year, we will all be paying Betfair premium charge commission rates!

• Administrator
Re: statements not appearing in time machine
« Reply #1 on: 21 Mar 2020, 20:30 »
Hello!

On the screenshot, the market is settled (the winner is labeled and the P/L is visible in the panel to the right of the selection list. This means that at least this event should be present in the account statement.

Please look for the statement files in this directory and let me know if they are there:

c:\Users\%username%\MarketFeeder Pro 8\profiles\%profile name%\logs\statement\2019-07-09.csv

As to why the trigger does not place the bets, check all the usual things: the program log and the trigger log.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• Élite
« Reply #2 on: 21 Mar 2020, 20:45 »
Hi Oxa 
Thanks for the speedy response!
Re the statement in the profiles, there are 3 entries in there but these as we know fail to appear on the read out statement. 
The trigger is trying to place bets and only succeeds in the final event in the list as the others are all deemed as finished, once I start to run TM 
Thanks again
This time next year, we will all be paying Betfair premium charge commission rates!

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 21 Mar 2020, 20:58 »
But have you pressed the Rewind button to start Time Machine from the very beginning of the time span? Obviously, if the virtual time is closer to the last event, then the previous events will all turn settled immediately.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• Élite
« Reply #4 on: 22 Mar 2020, 10:57 »
Hi Oxa 
I made a screen recording of the problem (1 minute) but the file is too large to attach. so i have uploaded to youtube temporarily so you can see what is happening... the link is here it is just 30 seconds.       https://youtu.be/tUvu0GoAy_U

When i loaded 122 markets into TM, I pressed the play button with the time line extreme left. Within 2 seconds the time line was at the right end of the 121 mkts and all were settled without any triggers or logs. The TM then settled on the 122nd final market. This was traded (as happens in normal test mode for the trigger set where nearly all races find a selection) 

However this was not settled, and no statement or logs were visible. ::)

Any ideas?
Thanks Oxa 

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: 26 Mar 2020, 16:48 »
Hello!

I couldn't see the date of the markets you had loaded into Time Machine: it could be because YouTube has recently lowered down the streaming quality.

Please try to load the following markets (follow the exact path):

All Purchased -> Greyhound - Calendar -> 2019 -> July 2019 -> 15 (Mon)

Download these and let me know if markets from this day act funny as well.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• Élite
« Reply #6 on: 26 Mar 2020, 17:44 »
Thanks for the input Oxa 
I did what you said and exactly the same outcome i am afraid. Within a couple of seconds at normal speed the time line went from extreme left to extreme right and only the last race in the list was traded.
Wierd !

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: 26 Mar 2020, 18:23 »
Please attach the screenshots of your Monitoring Options and Time Machine options.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• Élite
« Reply #8 on: 27 Mar 2020, 09:45 »
Hi Oxa 
I have emailed you as the file is 1024kb and too large to att
Hope that it helps to sort this issue.....:-\

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: 27 Mar 2020, 12:27 »
Thanks for emailing me the screenshots.

You need to turn off the setting "Stop monitoring events at 5 mins after the beginning". The combination of this setting, the other setting to jump to the start of market refresh (Time Machine) and the fact that none of these markets turn In-Play makes Time Machine fast forward to the last market in the list.

Let me know if this still does not help.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• Élite
« Reply #10 on: 28 Mar 2020, 10:33 »
Hi Oxa
Whahooo !
 That tip certainly sorted 1 problem. I ran it successfully 3 times using thre different approaches to test. 

I then re ran it for a 4th time with the original set up but this time no statement as none of the races were being settled once they were traded. I deleted all the markets and re ran it but once again no settling of markets as per the screen shot. 

I changed nothing but the hedging approach and the final run was the same as the first run to see if it got the same result..... 
Any more ideas ?

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: 28 Mar 2020, 11:37 »
I know you said you did not change anything, but I still want to take a look at your "Monitoring Options" and "Test Mode Options" just in case. Could you attach the screenshots with those tabs only?

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• Élite
« Reply #12 on: 28 Mar 2020, 23:54 »
I shut down and re booted and it started up again, but still having issues with crashing at half way through Oxa. i have and all singing all dancing PC with solid state drive and 16gb of memory so thought it would handle TM with no problem . Is there a max number of mkts to work with at one session you would adivise?
Thx again for the support with this 

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: 29 Mar 2020, 19:21 »
Hello!

I can take a look at what's happening on your computer if you email me your TeamViewer ID and password.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE