Author Topic: Time Machine - free markets  (Read 2612 times)

Tags:
  • Élite
Time Machine - free markets
« on: 12 Apr 2019, 17:19 »
I have just downloaded Time Machine to test some Tennis triggers.  I cannot find any free markets which I thought I have read about. Do you get any free tennis games, if so, where are they found?  If not, and it says £0.15 per meeting in the web pages, is that for one game, one tournament or what?  Thanks

• Élite
Re: Time Machine - free markets
« Reply #1 on: 12 Apr 2019, 17:29 »
hi
the free tennis market is in the purchased , tennis , free test meeting.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Re: Time Machine - free markets
« Reply #2 on: 12 Apr 2019, 19:15 »
Hi
please have a look at this topic 
as mcbee says if you expand the All Purchased node and then expand the further nodes, you should see the free markets available for you

on the pricing for the tennis markets you asked about, it is £0.15 for an event (one tennis match) you get 3 markets:  Match Odds, Set 1 Winner, Set 2 Winner  
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE