Author Topic: Time Machine Slider Confusion  (Read 2402 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Time Machine Slider Confusion
« on: 23 Jun 2018, 05:39 »
Hi All,

I am new to Time Machine and have a question about the silder.

For the Brazil v Switzerland (June 17) Over/Under 2.5 Goals match, I wanted to review pricing from about 1 hour pre-start onward. However, the slider is from 15/05/2018 to the end of match, presumably because that's when the first bet was matched.

As a result, like 97% of the slider bar is taken up by a month before the event. The last 2% seems to be an empty grey spot, and about 1% is dedicated to the 3 hours I'm interested in. I want to be able to drag the slider around checking prices at the times I'm interested in, but it's impossible as the part of the slider I'm interested in is so damn small.

Can anyone assist me here? Am I missing something? Can I specify what time-frame I am interested in?

I have attached screenshots 1. is after i click rewind to start, and 2. is after i click play and then pause it again. I don't understand why the time I'm interested in is such a small part of the bar, when the remainder of the bar isn't even in use? So confused, and disappointed in the software, it seemed like exactly what I was after.

• All members
Re: Time Machine Slider Confusion
« Reply #1 on: 17 Jul 2018, 10:49 »
These content is considered to be a very interesting thing to find it.

• Élite
Re: Time Machine Slider Confusion
« Reply #2 on: 17 Jul 2018, 14:57 »
hi
in the settings at the top of mfp screen choose monitoring options and set the Start monitoring events at .
set this to whatever before the start time ( 1.00 ) for 1 minute before the start time OR ( -10.00 ) for 10 minutes after the start time.
so for 1 hour before you would type (60.00)

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE