Author Topic: Time Machine Subscription  (Read 3850 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Time Machine Subscription
« on: 15 Nov 2014, 04:41 »
Hi  I have just subscribed to Time Machine by Paypal for 6gbp. I cant see any data. Does this mean I have to pay extra for the data in addition to the 6 gbp.

Thanks

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
Re: Time Machine Subscription
« Reply #1 on: 15 Nov 2014, 06:42 »
Sure not.
Please send your e-mail or transaction id to support.
Proud to be 🇺🇦
I'm happy to help Monday - Friday, 08:00-18:00 GMT
Буду рад помочь с понедельника по пятницу, 08:00-18:00 GMT

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 15 Nov 2014, 08:39 »
Same here, I paid £9 yesterday and thought the confirmation email would have arrived by this morning.  Is it not an automatic process?  Surely you don't assemble the data manually?   Also on the payment page it stated that the data would be assigned to username:  "an arbitrary number" and not my actual username.   ???

I'll forward the Paypal receipt to support.

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 15 Nov 2014, 10:41 »
rubold,

You bought TimeMachine plugin subscription but are trying to log in to MarketFeeder Pro TimeMachine only mode. That are different subscription types.
Proud to be 🇺🇦
I'm happy to help Monday - Friday, 08:00-18:00 GMT
Буду рад помочь с понедельника по пятницу, 08:00-18:00 GMT

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 15 Nov 2014, 11:15 »
rubold,

You bought TimeMachine plugin subscription but are trying to log in to MarketFeeder Pro TimeMachine only mode. That are different subscription types.

I don't have a clue what you are saying.  In MFPro 7, I used to select Time machine mode and it opened time machine.  What happens now?  

Anyway I didn't select time machine only, I selected time machine mode and it asked for and accepted the software key you had sent me.  I then purchased that data, paid with Paypal.  If I log in now I can download some markets I purchased, but the data never appears in the market display and the start dates are shown as 31/12/1899.  It keeps stating "loading market data, please wait".

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE