Author Topic: TM market data disappears in My Markets during run  (Read 2918 times)

Tags:
  • All members
This has only occured since Vers.8

I download a day's worth of markets.  Tick all the boxes to load into My Markets.  Go to My Markets and arrange in time order.  All the markets are shown in light typeface and I check that all the data is present, see screen shot TM start.

I then start TM and markets start to be monitored and everything appears normal, see screen shot TM running 1.

After a while when a market should have finished, it still shows in Green Type and when checked the market data has disappeard, see screen shot TM running 2_market disappeared.

This happens to more and more markets as the run progresses and at the end, there are a lot of markets still displayed in green type, with no data present, see screenshot TM end run.

• All members
Re: TM market data disappears in My Markets during run
« Reply #1 on: 18 Nov 2014, 14:10 »
Hi,

Finally someone who reports the same problem that i am facing since the launch of the V8. I was almost thinking that it was just me. I even created posts and tried to contact the support, but till now noone was able to give me a solution.

Most of the markets aren´t working (in my case is also GB and IRL horse racing). It´s exactly like you reported the information appears but when you start running the Tm it´s like the market had been unselected. Worst than that The TM crashes quite often. It´s always shutting down.

If i have any solution i will report in this post, please do the same

:):)

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 19 Nov 2014, 07:40 »
Welldone - I see this problem has also been reported on the Portugese forum - any comments or solutions?

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 20 Nov 2014, 13:46 »
Hi,

As you can see in the portuguese forum, they still seem to be with some bugs in this version.

I advise you to participate in the resolution of them in the page http://community.welldonesoft.com/announcements-1/marketfeeder-pro-8-0-beta-testing/msg35557/#msg35557.

I will do the same

;D ;D

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE