Author Topic: "Remember" action - using data of several markets  (Read 966 times)

Tags:
  • All members

Hi,

I am trying to create a trigger using data from diferent markets of the same football game.

I tried to set user variables but it didn´t work. So now i am using the action remember.

The trigger unfortunately isn´t working properly. As it is the 1st time i use this action i am probably doing basic errors.

The idea is to place lay and back bets in under 4.5 and 5.5 markets according with the prices in both those markets.

I send a draft attached for better comprehension.

Thanks

Re: "Remember" action - using data of several markets
« Reply #1 on: 30 Jan 2016, 09:21 »
Hi
There are cross-market prefixes you can use that will make things much easier. Check manual for Market Variables > Prefixes for Cross-Market Betting.

Here is an example:
football10_ = OU 4.5
football11_ = OU 5.5
s_1_          = Under in any OU market

so you could use this in OU 4.5 market to check something in OU 5.5:
and selections trigger expression football11_s_1_back_price is between 1.10 and 1.24
(the back price of Under in OU5.5 is between 1.10 and 1.24)

if you use the cross-market prefixes for your conditions instead of remember, it will be much easier.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE