Author Topic: 2 Triggers, same account  (Read 3948 times)

Tags:
  • All members
2 Triggers, same account
« on: 08 Aug 2013, 13:47 »
Hello,

Well, I was working on test mode on 2 triggers to run on the same account but individually, and all was going as planned, but when I started on real mode I just found that the triggers where not working individually, so when one of the triggers lose the other one takes that as a loser bet and start to behave as he had lost too.

What can I do to individualize the "history triggers bets" ?

Other thing that did happen is the fact that in real mode I can not see the bets from the trigger, could some one help me out? thank you

• All members
Re: 2 Triggers, same account
« Reply #1 on: 08 Aug 2013, 19:47 »
I was looking on trigger's configuration and I notice "individually for each sport" could this be solved if I change to "individually for each market"?

thaks

• Élite
« Reply #2 on: 08 Aug 2013, 20:30 »
hi
you can do this with variables.
what you have to do is record the price and the bet amount for each betting trigger.
then you link the bet amount with the price and trigger.
so you would have 2 blocks containing the separate betting triggers with the triggers to record and link the bet amount and price.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 08 Aug 2013, 20:42 »
Hi Mcbee, first of all thank you

I think i'm understating what are you telling me, but what I'm doing now is, I have 2 very similar triggers, I created 2 diferent profiles, I login in to these 2 diferente profiles and then I run the two triggers...

So you are tell me to join in the two triggers in only one? 

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 08 Aug 2013, 21:02 »
Mcbee,

I apologize, but could you just help me out what I have to do I attached the 2 triggers,
notice that the range_star an range_end are differente for each one

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 09 Aug 2013, 22:35 »
I tried to join the two triggers but the final trigger is not working as planned...

For me, I think, the best way is to run in two different profiles but is it possible to idividualize the bet Statements?

thanks

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 10 Aug 2013, 09:41 »
I searched here in the forum and I think I found that is not possibly to run two similar triggers, like the two making back bets... It's only possibly if one makes back bets and the other one lay bets... is it correct?

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 11 Aug 2013, 16:14 »
Well, here I am again...

I need help, as I said before what I want is to run 2 triggers on the same account, on same race at the same time.

What I've done on test mode was to open 2 different profiles and run both, all was going well...

On real mode I cannot separate the two bet historic...

I searched here in the forum and I found a topic which said  that is not possibly to run two similar triggers, like the two making back bets so what i did was to modifie to have one trigger making back bets and the other one doing lay bets...

But things are not going well because they still not running both individually since they have to run on same account and race...

So what can I do?   i would like to kepp things very similar to test mode, having two profiles to run both, but if it is not possibly what can i do to at least run proprely the triggers?

Thank you

• Élite
« Reply #8 on: 19 Aug 2013, 13:28 »
hi
i am working on a 2 bank trigger set(in another post/thread) at the moment that you would be able to use for this.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #9 on: 19 Aug 2013, 17:49 »
Thank you Mcbee  :)

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE