Author Topic: 3 triggers  (Read 1055 times)

Tags:
  • All members
3 triggers
« on: 24 Feb 2016, 22:35 »
Hi there! Hope somebody help me with this ideas..

1. Martingale trigger for over/under markets with 1 goal in advance. Trigger start with the lay on over 1.5 goals when the score is 0-0, if 1st goal is scored, trigger recognize over 1.5 as a loss and place on over 2.5 goals+  intial lay bet+loss amount from over 1.5 market, also it needs to put bet after 3 minutes since goal has been scored, also it needs option to choose max price, so for example if 3 goals been scored at the end of the match we would logically have 2 winning bets on over 4.5 in advance and on over 3.5 which was recognized as a loss, but if 4th goal was on min 90+ which is happening too often we would still have a win bet with all loss recovered. Markets up to 8.5 goals.

2. Second trigger is simple. Back over 0.5 goals for the min price @1.10 so it can be kept in-play and use stop loss for % to choose, it can be set to 10%, also this trigger need to stop placing bets if 60 minutes of the game past. For example if there is 0-0 on minute 60 and price somehow come to 1.10 or over it no need to place a bet.

3. Third trigger almost the same as second. But with continue betting on next market an so on, bet after 3 minutes since goal been scored,  use stop loss with % to choose, but it needs to stop placing bets after 60 minutes of play, also it needs an option for minimum price to choose from as well.

Please help me with those triggers..as they are just for test not even sure they would profit or not.. thank you!!!

• All members
Re: 3 triggers
« Reply #1 on: 25 Feb 2016, 17:09 »
Ok 2nd and 3rd i done myself, but first one i found here on forum and it is not working properly, may be someone help to change this trigger i attached so it does all same things but as i mention in first post:

1. Martingale trigger for over/under markets with 1 goal in advance. Trigger start with the lay on over 1.5 goals when the score is 0-0, if 1st goal is scored, trigger recognize over 1.5 as a loss and place on over 2.5 goals+  intial lay bet+loss amount from over 1.5 market, also it needs to put bet after 3 minutes since goal has been scored, also it needs option to choose max price, so for example if 3 goals been scored at the end of the match we would logically have 2 winning bets on over 4.5 in advance and on over 3.5 which was recognized as a loss, but if 4th goal was on min 90+ which is happening too often we would still have a win bet with all loss recovered. Markets up to 8.5 goals.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE