Author Topic: [TR] 45 min trigger overide  (Read 2437 times)

• All members
[TR] 45 min trigger overide
« on: 15 Mar 2017, 17:22 »
I need this trigger to contain a  condition that makes the trigger make a bet regardless of the previous event trigger has been settled AND regardless of the the selections trigger expression ok is o AND global user variables lp are set. (SO basically to place a bet if no bet has been placed for 45 mins regardless of any other condition)

• Élite
Re: 45 min trigger overide
« Reply #1 on: 15 Mar 2017, 17:57 »
hi
here is your trigger, there is one new constant to set.
Market not settled time limit in minutes

Please note this condition WILL override ALL conditions in the betting trigger after your set time for the Market not settled time limit in minutes

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 16 Mar 2017, 17:20 »
will it also override if the 'trigger expression ok' has not been set?

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 16 Mar 2017, 18:20 »
hi
sorry but it will override ALL conditions in the betting trigger.
BUT when the trigger activates it will still record the ok , lbc and bett variables as these are set AFTER the conditions are correct.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 16 Mar 2017, 19:56 »
that is good, as i need it to override everything

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 19 Mar 2017, 10:33 »
Trigger not working as expected. The condition i need is 'trigger layit has not been trigger in the lats 45 mins' (so a bet will be placed every 45 mins regardless of any other condition.

• Élite
« Reply #6 on: 20 Mar 2017, 12:59 »
hi
i have re tested the trigger and it waits for 45 minutes then places a bet.
please include screen shot of the layit log so that i can see what the problem is.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 20 Mar 2017, 20:22 »
It did not work with real money. I do not want to use it.
All i need is it to place a bet every 45 mins. my trigger usual places a bet every 10 -15 mins, so if it has not placed a bet in the last 45 mins then something has gone wrong (ie the horse it has bet on was withdrawn ect ect) I need a timer to say when the 'lay it' trigger was last activated and if this time is more than 45 mins, then place the another bet. Cheers

• Élite
Re: [TR] 45 min trigger overide
« Reply #8 on: 21 Mar 2017, 06:18 »
hi
the timer variable is    bett
so in the variable screen type
now_time         , this is the current mfp time
bett                , this is the time of the last bet made

the trigger will activate 45 minutes AFTER the last bet was made,the trigger has to have placed a bet to record the time of bet then wait for another bet OR 45 minutes then place a new bet.
the trigger has to make a bet first so that it knows how long to wait.
the bett variable is reset every time a new bet is placed.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #9 on: 21 Mar 2017, 14:30 »
Hi, yes that is what i need. Many thanks. Could you put that in my attached trigger so i do not write it wrong.

• Élite
« Reply #10 on: 22 Mar 2017, 04:44 »
hi
sorry but you will have to make a new request as i have to test the trigger after, please use This link

mcbee

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE