Author Topic: A couple of trigger questions  (Read 2046 times)

Tags:
  • All members
A couple of trigger questions
« on: 20 Oct 2012, 22:24 »
Hi there,

I am trying to create a trigger that will do the following...

When a price on favourite falls to a certain level..providing the 2nd and  3rd favourites are at a particular price then, place a bet on both 2nd and 3rd favorites.

I have tried...and have set market status to "all but cancelled"...

but what seems to happen from the trigger logs is that the program tries to put a bet on once...then it determines that both 2nd and 3rd favorites are in the specified range...but then it informs me that the Favorite is not at required odds..and the block ends...trigger does not try again..

I need the trigger to keep trying until the favourite (at the particular time is between a specified price range..

A side question to this ...is does the order of the conditions matter when using MarketFeeder..as I think this might be my problem..altho can't figure out why it doesn't keep trying until the favourites price is within range.

I hope this makes sense..

Cheers

Patrick

Re: A couple of trigger questions
« Reply #1 on: 21 Oct 2012, 07:47 »
Hi
Try something like this. Replace x and y with your ranges. In this case the order of conditions does not matter because it will only place a bet on 2nd and 3rd favourite if all three remaining conditions are met (“and”). Market status here is all except settled. It is untested – please use test mode.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE