Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by layfavin on 23 Jan 2019
  • Yeah You Hi all, 

Would market feeder be able to check the price of all the first three favs in the win markets at 8am uk time / sever time. I want to then enter a back and lay unmatched bet amount of ticks above and below the 8 am starting price.

The theory based on back high and lay low , assuming the price has spiked due to tipsters and matched betters:).

Also I am new to tick value in that if starting price is 2 and goes to 2.75 is that a 37 tick increase ? How many ticks is an increase from 4 to 6?

Thanks again
  • #2 by layfavin on 23 Jan 2019
  • Not sure why ‘yeah you’ is before hi. Sorry iPhone issue :(
  • #3 by Angelito20 on 23 Jan 2019
  • Yeah You Hi all, Would market feeder be able to check the price of all the first three favs in the win markets at 8am uk time / sever time. I want to then enter a back and lay unmatched bet amount of ticks above and below the 8 am starting price. The theory based on back high and lay low , assuming the price has spiked due to tipsters and matched betters:). Also I am new to tick value in that if starting price is 2 and goes to 2.75 is that a 37 tick increase ? How many ticks is an increase from 4 to 6? Thanks again

its easy below 2 its 1 tick. 3 until 2 the incrementes  go by 2 , example 2.98, 2.96 etc. thanks its 1 tick.  the increase between 6 to 4 its 20 ticks. 6, 5.90, 5.80 and so on until . 
  • #4 by layfavin on 23 Jan 2019
  • Great thanks :)
  • #5 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 28 Jan 2019
  • Hello!

To know the difference between two prices in ticks, use this formula:

g_ticks(price1, price2)

If price1 is less than price2, the result will be positive, otherwise 0 or negative.

To know the size of the tick in the current price range of the selection, use b_tick and l_tick variables, which return the tick size for the current back and lay prices respectively.
  • #6 by layfavin on 28 Jan 2019
  • Great thank you
Pages:
Actions