Author Topic: [TR] A small Deleting-trigger  (Read 899 times)

Tags:
  • All members
[TR] A small Deleting-trigger
« on: 17 Dec 2016, 16:24 »
If I have loaded "My markets" with three diferent markets within the same game, example CS, over/under and match-odds and I only want to delete all markets if none of the markets have matched bet on it.  I mean if at least one market within the same game have a matched bet then I want all markets (within the same game) to be left (not deleted) otherwise all market (within that game) should be deleted.

Yes, deleting action in-play.

Thanks!

• Élite
Re: A small Deleting-trigger
« Reply #1 on: 18 Dec 2016, 12:35 »
hi
sorry but i need to know the exact markets that will be loaded.
match odds
correct score
what under/over markets will be loaded

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
Re: A small Deleting-trigger
« Reply #2 on: 19 Dec 2016, 11:42 »
hi
the trigger will work on any over/under market from 0.5 to 8.5 and match odds and correct score.
if no bets are made in any of the above markets then after 20 seconds in-play all the markets will be deleted, if any of the above markets has a bet ( back or lay ) placed then no markets will delete in that match.
here is your trigger, there are no constants to set.

mcbee

download the trigger below
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE