Author Topic: A trigger for horses  (Read 13598 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Re: A trigger for horses
« Reply #15 on: 17 Mar 2014, 16:18 »
macbee I could accept any ideas if y would to tell me in order to get a trigger that would be use full.

thanks

• All members
« Reply #16 on: 17 Mar 2014, 16:23 »
macbee

I hope I have help you !

any way for the number of horses use the most common number of runners the would cover the most horses races  I do not need to bet on all

also use the back price at 10 min that is offered by betfair

• Élite
« Reply #17 on: 17 Mar 2014, 22:34 »
hi
so at 10 minutes you take the average price of all selections and divide it by the number of selections.
and the same for 7,5,3,2 and 1 minute
i have altered the triggers to record upto 24 selections
the price is divided at 10,7,5,3,2 and 1 minutes ( i will add the times in the constants for you to alter)
now after the 1 minute do i take the 4 selections with the highest price drop and if there price has dropped constantly from 10 minutes dutch bet however many upto 4 selections

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #18 on: 18 Mar 2014, 05:50 »
hi

I use 10 minutes as a starting time in order to start the calculations.

lets say at betfair for horse 1 the back price  on minute 10 before the start of the race is 3.5 at 7 minute the price increase to 4 so the difference is 3.5 - 4 = -0.5
at 5 minute the price is 3.30 so the difference is 4 - 3.30 =0.70
at 3 minute the price is 3.00 so difference 3.30 - 3.00 = 0.30
at 2 min price 3.10 difference is 3.00 - 3.10 =-.10

at 1min price is 2.80 difference 3.10 - 2.80 =0.30

I add these difference (-0.5 +0.70+0.30-0.10+0.30 ) / number of steps
(-0.5 +0.70+0.30-0.10+0.30 )/5=0.7 is the average price for the first horse

I do this for all horses

• Élite
« Reply #19 on: 18 Mar 2014, 12:07 »
hi
i have done all these calculations.
now can you explain in the same way how you choose the dutch selections from the calculations please.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #20 on: 20 Mar 2014, 17:38 »
hi

first the average difference price change must be positive and also the last calculation for 1 min must be positive so chose the the horses  that qualify  and max number is 4

• Élite
« Reply #21 on: 20 Mar 2014, 17:53 »
hi
so the selections price must be lower in the 10-7,7-5,5-3,3-2,2-1 price checks.
is this correct, i need to know so that i can test and get this trigger out to you.
or is it the average price for all selections on each time check.
i need all information so that the trigger will work as you do.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #22 on: 20 Mar 2014, 18:15 »
PLEASE VISIT THE FOLLOWING WEBSITE
http://www.juststarthere.co.uk

YOU WILL SEE WHAT I MEAN

• Élite
« Reply #23 on: 21 Mar 2014, 09:34 »
hi
here is your trigger
in the constants you can set
Dutch bet amount to lose
Time for the first record in minutes
Time for the second record in minutes
Time for the third record in minutes
Time for the fourth record in minutes
Time for the fifth record in minutes
Time for the sixth record in minutes
Maximum price to bet on
the triggers will record the prices at the set times and if the selections price is equal or less then the previous recorded price in each time record and the price is equal or less than your set price, then a dutch bet will be placed to a maximum of 4, if there are more than 4 then no bet.

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below

• All members
« Reply #24 on: 21 Mar 2014, 17:49 »
Hi Nikolas, it would be nice if you can give an update to this thread if ever you got this tested successfully.
Gambling is a lifestyle.

• All members
« Reply #25 on: 29 Mar 2014, 14:58 »
Hi

This one sounds interesting....

I've loaded this trigger into mfp and all it does for me is place 1 bet 1min before the start of each race.

Grateful if anyone could tell me what i'm doing wrong?

thanks

Jono ???

• Élite
« Reply #26 on: 29 Mar 2014, 15:48 »
hi
are you monitoring the races 10.50 minutes before the start time.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #27 on: 29 Mar 2014, 17:21 »
Hi

Yes, it's set to monitor at 10.50mins....  but for some reason it just placed one back bet for me.   Do i need to set auto dutching / green-up on ?

Thanks

Jono

• All members
« Reply #28 on: 02 Apr 2014, 09:14 »
Should the user variables in this trigger not be set as Individually for Each Market?  Since the markets are monitored 10 min before race start a global user variable may be altered by the next market before the previous race dutch has been completed.

• Élite
« Reply #29 on: 03 Apr 2014, 08:03 »
hi rubold
yes you are correct and thank you.
when i test there were only a few markets so the race times were 20 minutes aprt but now there are more meetings and less time between races,

thanks again

mcbee

download the adjusted trigger below

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE