Author Topic: accumulator betting  (Read 674 times)

Tags:
  • All members
accumulator betting
« on: 23 Jul 2021, 10:01 »
Hi, I am trying to figure out a way to create, kind of an accumulator bet, and I want to try to achieve 2 accululators on 3 bets each...

using back at SP, I want to assign £2 to the first bet, if it wins, then assign the total return on the last bet (including the original stake), and if that wins, then use the total return onto the 3rd bet - once the 3 bets have won, I then wish to start again and place £2 on the first bet, etc. etc..

The idea is, this plan will not lose any more than £2 per cycle, overall.

If at any point during bets 1 it loses, start again, same for if it loses in bet 2. NO RECOVERY involved.

I am not sure how to do this?

My thinking is like this

1. place initial bet of £2 - back at SP amount £2 - simple
2. get the winnings of this bet, and place that, plus £2 original (I don't know how to get the winnings of this race?) back at SP amount £2 + winnings from last race (don't know how to get these winnings and add to the stndard £2 bet?)
3. get the winnings of this bet, and place that, plus £2 original (as stated, I don't know how to do that) back at SP amount £2 + winnings from last race

begin again for round 2, using the 1, 2, 3 above (not sure how to do that)

I expect there is some variable that can hold onto and update the data I need, and so, I expect a simple trigger can just have a back at SP, where the amount is the initial £2, plus the value held in the variable

I am pretty sure this is possible, but need some help to do this.

Any help appreciated.

Re: accumulator betting
« Reply #1 on: 23 Jul 2021, 14:01 »
Hi
https://marketfeeder.co.uk/learn/triggers/back-accumulator-staking-plan/

A good foundation trigger. Probably just the backing trigger needs to be changed to your specification.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
Re: accumulator betting
« Reply #2 on: 23 Jul 2021, 14:09 »
Many thanks MarkV!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE