Author Topic: accumulator  (Read 3231 times)

Tags:
  • All members
accumulator
« on: 29 Oct 2015, 15:31 »
Hi can you make a trigger for laying an accumulator of 4/5/6 football teams no loss recovery.
What i need is a trigger to lay an accumulator that i have backed at a bookie.
I will explain the details if it can be done.
Regards  Andrew

• Administrator
Re: accumulator
« Reply #1 on: 29 Oct 2015, 17:40 »
I'm afraid I do need more details before I can judge if this is feasible. E.g. what exactly does the accumulator here stand for?
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 29 Oct 2015, 18:37 »
I do matched betting and the point of the trigger is to take advantage of certain bookies that offer acca insurance.
So i do my acca with bookie and lay on betfair so my spreadsheet looks something like this.
i will attach a few to show how it progresses the 1st sheet is the  acca that i have done with bookie and the prices i have taken in beside the team  celtic backed at 1.72 and 1.74 lay
The total odds of the acca are 7.0091 and the total lay odds are 7.8040
So the ideal lay stake is £44.29 which i must fill in to keep sheet true as odds change so does stake
The bet loses £6.60 no matter what the result.
but if just one losses i get a £50 free bet which can be turned into £40 cash minus the £6.60 so £33.40
But that can be hit and miss so the spreadsheet now comes into its own by taking the chance out of it by laying against the refund.
If you look on row  and 3 and P Q R you can see the EV of the bet which is £6.87
so by using the lock in the bet now wins £6.87  give or take a few pence here and there no matter what result.

So the 2nd sheet shows the 1st two legs as winners and the 3rd as a loser so now i have lost £6.68 at this point but i have the £50 insurance to play against so the 4th team is now layed for 17.21 i have placed it as a loser so now i am finished with a profit of £10.19
The far left of the sheet tells profit or loss after each leg sorry i dont know how to fix the top two but i know how much it is so no problem

I will do another sheet to show how it works with all winners and still profit
All the teams have won so now when i put w in the box 2 rows over from stakes and click anywhere and the lay on the 5th team changes from £240.04 to £212 this now give me a profit of £7.35 if the last team wins and loss of £33.58 if it loses with a £50 refund to come which is only £40 cash so £6.32 profit
I can explain the sheet to you but not how the maths are done
Regards Andrew
Ps i have now found out i cant post that type of file ods so i will post screenshots instead ans sorry for writing a book for you

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 30 Oct 2015, 11:24 »
This looks a bit complicated. But if there is some logic behind it, or if it is about connecting MF Pro to your spreadsheet and reading the figures into the trigger, then in theory it could be done. But I normally charge twice as much for triggers where Excel is involved.

Please request a private trigger and we'll discuss it further.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• Élite
« Reply #4 on: 30 Oct 2015, 14:38 »
hi
it would be easier to have the spreed sheet so that the calculations can be worked out

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 30 Oct 2015, 15:03 »
Hi mcbee i have sent the sheet in the private request

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE