Author Topic: actual_sp for dogs?  (Read 1230 times)

Tags:
  • All members
actual_sp for dogs?
« on: 13 Jul 2021, 10:25 »
OK, I am doing lay at SP for dogs.

Is there any way that I can get the actual_sp, and place it in a trigger to log in a text file? I would ideally like to get the stake that the SP bet made, as well?

I can see that the csv statement gives the price, after the event. So, I tried to write a trigger as ["market_name"],["sel_name"],[actual_sp], at market settle, but it's 0.00 every time, so that doesn't work. I then tried to write a log whilst inplay or suspended, again, it's 0.00, so that also doesnt work.

The csv statement logs the price and profit, so why can't I do that manually?

I can get what I need if I just send the statement at the end of the day, by email, but that is more painful than just sending the log files that I write?

Can I do what I require, or is it somehow not possible, and if its not possible, how does the csv statement get written, and can I reproduce this in a trigger?

Thanks

• All members
Re: actual_sp for dogs?
« Reply #1 on: 13 Jul 2021, 13:40 »
As far as I am aware, the variable actual_sp is only generated if the market goes in play.   So unless it's one of the televised dog races that goes inplay,  you will not get a value for actual_sp.    The statement data are obtained from your Betfair account.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 13 Jul 2021, 13:52 »
Not sure if bsp_layp or bsp_layl  will record the data you need.  Sinple to test it out.

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 13 Jul 2021, 15:39 »
OK, thanks for the answers!

Is there some trigger variable I can use to query the betfair statement?

Thanks

« Reply #4 on: 16 Jul 2021, 09:17 »
Hi
I tested this and I'm getting actual_sp for every market I try including all markets that are suspended at the start.
Just to check:
in your settings is load SP prices ticked
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 16 Jul 2021, 10:41 »
MarkV, thanks so much. load SP prices was unticked! I don't recall unticking load SP prices when I set the profile up, but, maybe I did? Or perhaps it is unticked by default?

I will give that a try today. Thanks again

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 16 Jul 2021, 10:57 »
That worked a treat.

Thanks again!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE