Author Topic: Adjust existing triggers [TCKTFXK-737572]  (Read 3526 times)

Tags:
  • Administrator
Adjust existing triggers [TCKTFXK-737572]
« on: 27 May 2013, 17:54 »
Copied from a support request:

Adjust the existing trigger half-time full time_horse _Hedge green, Mcbe provided this last week.

Please make all of the necessary changes to these three constants, e, sbr & hg.

sbr; Please provide the option to choose between the last, 2nd last or 3rd last fav. and I'd like to be able to select all 3 occasionally or at least two of the these selections?

e; Please amend this trigger so that all of the potential profits including the initial stake, from the fist back bet are then used to provide the total liability for the 2nd lay bet.

hg; Please replace this trigger with the existing 'Green unequal profit'. This needs to be set to In Play for use in the win market only.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• Élite
Re: Adjust existing triggers [TCKTFXK-737572]
« Reply #1 on: 27 May 2013, 18:18 »
hi
let me see what i can do

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 31 May 2013, 14:11 »
Hello,

Please include an additional constant for the 2nd bet which is used for laying.  This should allow me to set a percentage of the back price at which to stop laying.  That is, if the laly prices is a more than 10 per cent higher than the back price stop laying until the lay  prices comes back into range.

When all the calculations have been completed for the Unequal profit fire the bet into the market even if it is unmatched.  I hope I have not complicated matters.  As I have not heard from you since the initial request request for the latest adjustments I assume it is quite difficult.

Regards, TonyHello,

Please include an additional constant for the 2nd bet which is used for laying.  This should allow me to set a percentage of the back price at which to stop laying.  That is, if the laly prices is a more than 10 per cent higher than the back price stop laying until the lay  prices comes back into range.

When all the calculations have been completed for the Unequal profit fire the bet into the market even if it is unmatched.  I hope I have not complicated matters.  As I have not heard from you since the initial request request for the latest adjustments I assume it is quite difficult.

Regards, Tony

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 31 May 2013, 14:51 »
hi
it takes time testing with there been extra selections etc.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
« Reply #4 on: 08 Jun 2013, 09:31 »
hi
i hope that i have included everything that you wanted.
you need a manual for all the settings.

please use test mode until you are happy with the results

mcbee

download below

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 11 Jun 2013, 13:39 »
 Hi,
I am having difficulty in getting the trigger to place corresponding lay bets in  the place markets when the last, 2nd and 3rd last have been fired in the win markets.  All of the other triggers work perfectly well.  Think you very much, kind regards,

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE