Author Topic: [TR] adjustment  (Read 2326 times)

• All members
[TR] adjustment
« on: 02 Aug 2018, 17:54 »

Hi there

In a recent conversation with macbee I understood why the trigger attached was not working with real money.

If possible I would like to have it changed to the following as I still will be doing manual trades at the same time and want MF to do it in various matches at the same time using the trigger.

- no need to be linked to a bank percentage. 

- 2 constants:

the amount of initial bet 

the amount in percentage to achieve before green up. (X)

This is how I visualise it:

1- trigger opens a lay bet in over 0.5 goals and if achieves the X % it greens up and done.

2- a goal is scored before the green up so the trigger lays the over 1.5 goals to cover what is lost in the previous market + the X % then greens up.

If more goals are scored the trigger will keep on betting and doing the same until the X % is achieved in order to green up.

Thanks for your help

• Élite
Re: adjustment
« Reply #1 on: 02 Aug 2018, 18:20 »
hi
will you be betting manually in the over/under markets.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 02 Aug 2018, 20:04 »
hi,

not on the over/ under 

I will be doing MO and will not interfere with the trigger

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 03 Aug 2018, 13:27 »
hi
here is your trigger.
the trigger has been simplified to bet then green up and no other bets will be placed in that match.

please use test mode until you are happy that it is working as you require.

mcbee

download the trigger below
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 03 Aug 2018, 13:38 »

Thanks macbee

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE