Author Topic: after a goal is scored  (Read 3565 times)

Tags:
  • All members
after a goal is scored
« on: 04 Aug 2014, 12:54 »
I'm trying to write a trigger that will place a bet for the best price after a goal is scored, the market doesn't instantly raise to its highest price after a goal is scored it takes a few seconds for it to stabilise before it starts to decline.

The timing it takes to stabilise differs according to when the goal is scored.

any help would be appreciated.

Regards

• Élite
Re: after a goal is scored
« Reply #1 on: 04 Aug 2014, 19:17 »
hi
do you want a basic trigger for this or can you give some conditions for the selection.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 04 Aug 2014, 19:53 »
match selection would be for a low scoring game.

Otherwise the goal is quite simple, that is if for example a bet is placed on under 4.5 goals, then in most cases the 4th goal would take place near the end half of the game, problem is when it reaches the last 10 mins, then its difficult to recover by placing a stop loss on 4.5 and then a bet on under 5.5 or under 6.5 because the expectation of another goal is minimal so the price would very high. At this time I would want to recover the loss and not be concerned about making profit to minimise liability.

I was also thinking if a third goal is scored then may be under 5.5 or under 6.5 should be placed and a stop loss on 4.5 before 10mins to the end.

Regards.

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 17 Aug 2014, 05:56 »
hi
sorry for the delay.
i need to know what markets you want to bet in after the first goal and after other goals.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 19 Aug 2014, 10:14 »
Hi McBee,

Its okay, thank you.

I'm looking to lay over 4.5 goals at the beginning of the match.

If for the next 35 mins there is no goal, then I would green up and exit the trade.

If there is a goal, within 35 mins, then basically let the match play until the second goal is scored in under 75 mins (inclusive of half time 15mins), thats where I would look to scratch or try to make little profit and exit the match.

If a second goal is scored after 75mins , then we have 30mins remaining + extra time for 3 more goals to lose.

If there is a forth goal 10 mins before end of match, then I would look at a possible lay of over 6.5 goals.

What is the best way to select games for low scoring?

Kind Regards

Adam

• Élite
« Reply #5 on: 21 Aug 2014, 12:51 »
hi
here is a trigger for you to test
in the constants you can set
Bet amount
Maximum lay price to take on the first bet only
Minutes before the start time to place the first bet
Green up profit percent       
Maximum score then green or take a loss if under 75 minutes
Minimum market matched volume

the triggers wil place a lay bet in the over 4.5 market and a green up bet ready to be matched.
if the goals reach your set amount before 75 minutes then a bet will be placed to take a profit or loss.
if there are between 4 and 6 goals , between 85 and 90 minutes then a lay bet will be placed in the over 6.5 market.

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE