Author Topic: Alert if market is not refreshing  (Read 1025 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Alert if market is not refreshing
« on: 19 Jan 2021, 12:15 »
Hello,

Can I send an alert when one market is not refreshing? Using nowtime or something else.

• All members
Re: Alert if market is not refreshing
« Reply #1 on: 19 Jan 2021, 14:15 »
Hello Mark, Oxa

What do you think about attached trigger? Is it working? I don't know how to test.
I found that there is nothing in Program logs and one of the markets was not refreshing. (Timestamp was verry big). Other three markets refreshed ok.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 19 Jan 2021, 14:41 »
Corrected something in trigger: is idle_rate no idle_time and found a way to test; but it is not function. For testing: I set idle_rate 5 seconds and inplay_rate 1 second. Then change manually inplay_rate to 10 or 20 seconds. Watched (now_time - wdog_time)/mf_second in variables; it is increasing to 10 or 20 but no alert !

« Reply #3 on: 19 Jan 2021, 15:42 »
Hi
If a market is not refreshing any trigger will not work on that market. A market must be refreshing for a trigger to execute. And if for some reason it is refreshing with a very big timestamp, the trigger needs to wait for the next refresh which could be forever. But are you sure the market is not refreshing? Or has the status changed to suspended, e.g. postponed event?

It might be better if you want to make an alert to use the market_num variables to compare e.g.
execute once in each market to check my markets for:
market_num is not equal to refr_market_num

there are other market_num variables you can use as well
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 19 Jan 2021, 16:56 »
I found a similar topic here;

https://community.welldonesoft.com/marketfeeder-triggered-betting/markets-stopped-refreshing/msg96417/#msg96417

Today I had 5 markets and from them one was not refreshing. All others worked fine. While looking at them I have noticed that at one the timestamp was big. After manually pressed the left button even this started to work. I will try to dig with inplay_market_num and refr_market_num. Any help will be appreciated.

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 19 Jan 2021, 17:13 »
Should this work ?

« Reply #6 on: 19 Jan 2021, 17:36 »
Hi
I don't think that will work because you need to compare to all markets in my markets which is market_num.
so I suggest:
selections trigger expression waiting_market_num+refr_market_num is not equal to market_num
no guarantees this will work but might be worth trying

BUT
from your earlier post this sounds like a market which has been deleted by Betfair and then re-added to the market list. If this happens can you check the program log for an error.  
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE